The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thanks Mom and Pop! Amazing service!

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by theoneuafter, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. theoneuafter

theoneuafter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    North Jersey
    I ordered 2 mini sub tanks a few weeks ago and absolutley love em!
    I got a few other things with the order as well and the shipping was very fast. I was beyond impressed. They even threw in a couple extra syringes and 2 extra cartos!

A few days ago, i ordered a handful of cartos to resupply and low and behold they added 2 sample flavors (Crazy Ape and Famous 5 Layer) and also a fully assembled Sub Tank just for me to try with a note thanking me for my buisness!

I would never expect those offerings from a business, after all they need to make their money, but that is just outstanding.
    I'm not a review writer, or a person that gets on a forum to say thanks unless it is well deserved, and let me tell you, this is beyond well deserved.

Both juices we awesome as well, I had 2 main suppliers for juice that I buy from almost every few weeks. Now I have 3.

Stellar service AND great prices are so hard to come buy these days. They have both, as well as a new lifetime customer.

Thanks you guys for the great service. You will have MANY repeat customers in the future!

Thanks for reading!
    Jeff

2. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    I agree! PoP and Scuba are tops in customer service!

3. theoneuafter

theoneuafter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    North Jersey
    Ordering juice as we speak!

4. ChellyNelly

ChellyNelly Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    They really are fantastic people. I've had nothing but perfect service, and they've gone above and beyond in situations as well. Not to mention they've got some of the best prices around and absolute quality products!

5. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Jeff Thank you we love you folks and we love to vape. Scuba told me not to put to much stuff in the envelops cause it could be over weight with the postage heehee!!

Thank you for ordering:)

6. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi everyone and thank you all for being so nice it feels good and that's the Truth!!:)

Scuba has some catching up to do on the forum this is very inspiring for the both of us

Thank you:):hubba:

7. Morfeeus

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    Just wanted to chime in that I placed an order late last week and mentioned in another post that I was leaving town on Thursday morning this week and was hoping that my M&P shipment would arrive before I left. I got an email today that they upgraded my shipping to priority to make sure it got here on time because they had seen my post about me leaving town. I am blown away! LUV YOU MOM AND POP!!!

8. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi Morfeeus its our pleasure also i would like to apologize to Jeff not (jim) I must have needed my glasses and some sleep on that one Wow folks:ohmy:

9. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi ChellyNelly :banana::)

10. Morfeeus

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    My order arrived today!! I'm sooo happy it got here before I left tomorrow. Thx for the lil gift also!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.