Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Well, Dieseler...... I guess I would rather a hound that sticks out its' tongue at me than what we have. We have a Vizsla and she is a thief....lol. Reminds me of a cat in a way because she is always stealing my wife's balls of yarn when she isn't looking or hasn't made sure they are up out of her reach. She also likes to make sure the garbage cans are clean. If you throw anything away with even a hint of food, she will sniff it out and steal it to finish "cleaning" it. I've thought about renting her out to clean houses....lol. But, we love her dearly and wouldn't trade her for the world. She has yet to steal any of my vaping stuff and I think she knows that would be the "kiss of death"....lol. Not literally of course, but she would be incarcerated in her "house" for a long time out. One thing I do find odd is she loves to sniff certain vapors..... Danish Cinnamon Swirl and Blueberry are her favs..... she will get up on the couch in order to get her nose in the cloud of vapor. It's really funny to watch.
Hope you have a great weekend......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread