Thanks to all who helped me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debstp63

Jul 7, 2015
Chicago, IL (60616)
I need to post a couple more times before I can post in the actual forum! I just wanted to give a shoutout to those who assisted me this morning in upgrading my vaping experience! Here is what I ordered this moring!

(2) AP-MNA-K Aspire nautilus Mini - 2ml

(1) ELIS-IS30WRD Eleaf iStick 30W - Kit - Red/Magenta

(5) AP-NA-2AH-0001 Atomizer head for Aspire nautilus BVC (V2) - 1.8Ω/ohm

(1) ELIS-IS30WBL Eleaf iStick 30W - Kit - Blue

I went through MVS. It was a little bit of expense but I do think from what you all have shared that it will be worth it!

I will post when I receive my order!

Thanks again!!

Debbie

debstp63

Jul 7, 2015
Chicago, IL (60616)
You're gonna love all of it. Welcome to the slope. It is a little pricey to get going, but cheaper than smokes in the long run.

Yes and will end up being cheaper than what I was using! I knew there was something else out there but wasn't sure how to go about upgrading! Glad I found you guys!

Reactions: Kay1959

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Don't need to make five threads ;). One thread works or just post in other threads. :)

Edit to add: I see your other thread and you've been very active so I won't consider this spamming for post count :lol:

This is just a very thankful thread. You will get it all figured out in time and will be amazed at how much knowledge you accumulate. :D

Welcome to ECF!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: debstp63

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Oh...I see you are a moderator!! :D I am sure you get some goofballs on here once in a while! LOL I was seriously looking for help and received it!
Oh we certainly do get some.....um.... goofballs (to put it mildly :lol:). I see that you got some fantastic help. I just love our members :wub: I even love some of our off the wall goofballs. ;) :D

debstp63

Jul 7, 2015
Chicago, IL (60616)
You wont be disappointed with an order like that! Burning question in my mind is....did ya get any good juices?!

I have a lot of juice. I just was due for an upgrade. I was using the V2 with ex cartridge. I was sick of them being out, how expensive they are, and they don't hit good for very long. I ordered 2 packs of blanks Sunday to find out they are out on back order. That is what made me come on here and ask. I am glad I did! :)

Reactions: Darth Omerta

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Lol, you're very welcome, Deb. That's good gear you ordered; I'm sure you'll be happy with it and it will serve you well. If you have any trouble getting it dialed in to give you the vape you want, come back and ask. The Goofball Squad will leap to aid you ;-) In fact, come back anyway. There is much to learn about this, if it begins to interest you as a hobby, and there is no better place to learn it than ECF. (The bad news is, having bought decent gear, you may have been bitten by the shinyitis bug and find yourself compelled to accumulate more. It has happened to many, including me.) Even if not, come back anyway when you have a spare 5 minutes. Dive into "New Members" and, when you see posts like your first, jump in and tell the n00bs how much help you got here, and how much you love your iStick/Nauti combo. When you see the proud-as-punch posts about having gone Three! Whole! Days! without a cig, then chime in and tell 'em how great they're doing and to keep up the good work. Believe me when I tell you this will be a real service to those struggling with the tobacco demon. That's why I do it :)

Last edited:

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
@suprtrkr I hear ya on the "shinyitis" When that package hits the mailbox and you get all your new toys, its like Xmas morning! Then you get them all set up and running the way you like em and then its like....hmmmm you know what would look cool on this? I wonder how I can get one of those bigger clouds? ohhhhhh I saw this thing on ECF....WANT IT!!!!!!!

I love shinyitis....my wallet and finacee dont!

debstp63

Jul 7, 2015
Chicago, IL (60616)
@suprtrkr I hear ya on the "shinyitis" When that package hits the mailbox and you get all your new toys, its like Xmas morning! Then you get them all set up and running the way you like em and then its like....hmmmm you know what would look cool on this? I wonder how I can get one of those bigger clouds? ohhhhhh I saw this thing on ECF....WANT IT!!!!!!!

I love shinyitis....my wallet and finacee dont!

I know! I am so excited! Charged it! LOL. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread