• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thanks to BKM does anyone pray differently now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
I do. I always prayed. But, I would pray with "pleases" and "thank-you's". I didn't pray with power.

I recognized the power in BKM's prayers. I told my husband on the day of his surgery that a man who says realy powerful prayers was praying for him and that all the people at the forum were praying for him too.

And, BNM is right, soon we will all be posting in the Testimonial section on the healings received for all our loved ones and ourselves.

From reading the many prayers of BKM, I have changed how I pray, I have declared things, I have demanded things to happen in the name of Jesus.

I am still learning, but I do believe that my prayers are getting stronger.

How about you? Has anyone else found that they are changing the way that they pray?

Last edited:

NicoNut

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia USA
Sorry, I was without internet access for 8 days, and I'm trying to get caught up on all the good, God stuff I missed!

For myself, God and the Holy Spirit are absolutely using BK Max to help me get back on track Spiritually and help my faith grow stronger. When you first started this group Max, I had been in such a dry season. It's like I knew I was drifting farther away from my first Love, but I wasn't doing anything to try and change it. Words are inadequate in describing how my spirit and hopes soared just in seeing the first thread titled " God, Jesus, Church and Christians!

Thank you BK Max for being such a willing and obedient vessel! I believe it was The Wiz that said it so well before "If only we all could listen so well"! (hope I didn't misquote you Wiz ;) )

So although my prayers have not changed so much in words, but I think, more importantly BK Max has reminded me just how much power our power source, Jesus has! Praying in the Blood of Jesus, and Name of Jesus with the faith to boldly claim and believe He is still all about working miracles, is where I desire to stay.

There is more power in one drop of the blood of Jesus, than in all the kingdom of darkness!!!

I appreciate the thanks, but honestly, it's all God! Give him the glory, honor and praise!

Remember to always declare things in faith.

Like Joel Osteen says..."We are victors and not victims"!

God never promised us that we won't have dry seasons....but he did promise to take us out of each and every one of them.

Like a gold refiner knows exactly when to take that piece of gold out of the fire so that it can be the best and most valuable piece of gold it can be.....So does God know when to take us out of our fires so that we may be better than we were before.

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread