Thanks to Fellow Reonaut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
i just received my O-16 in the mail today so I went upstairs to put a build on it. Recently purchased the Coil Master, everyone said it was dead simple. Well I must have been the simple one because for the life of me I couldn't build anything even resembling a coil. In my panic, lol, I tried to reach out to Papa for some sage advise but his mailbox was full so I called him on the phone...long story short he calmed me down and made a few suggestions...I listened but was still not assured I would ever be successful. But I decided to give it one last try for the day. To my surprise I actually made a perfect coil, to many wraps but who cares.
It came out to 1.58 ohms (28g, 2mm rod). I have been vaping my 0-16 for hrs and am very happy. THANKS PAPA!!!:thumbs:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Excellent! Good job knowing when to reach out. Papa is not only wise, he knows how to explain things in a way that I can absorb it too.

Congrats on your O-16. If I'm lucky the Birthday Bunny might be giving me one for my BD tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Happy to help, Dan. Told ya you'd get it ;)

Now... how is that O-16 treating you?

Just rebuilt it tonight with a 1 ohm coil and it's performing great, even with the smallest air hole I am getting the perfect MTL vape. It leaks a little though, but I am most likely over squonking. It is the atty I have been waiting for!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Dan....glad you got your coil master to work. When I first got mine, I was pushing inward while coiling....that doesn't work well, I had what looked like an old electric range coil.....:)

Just a nice an easy wrap with no pressure and she makes a perfect coil every time.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Dan....glad you got your coil master to work. When I first got mine, I was pushing inward while coiling....that doesn't work well, I had what looked like an old electric range coil.....:)

Just a nice an easy wrap with no pressure and she makes a perfect coil every time.
Yeah...I had to learn this, too. Made quite a few of those electric range coils until I finally "got" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread