The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

"Thanks Torqueguy"One Month with my GGTS - AVS (looking for Odysseus)

Discussion in 'The GG' started by SAX, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Well, I think I got through the learning curve on my GG and AVS this week. Made an Atty extender out of a drip tip and an it is a real treat. Then I get to thinking you guy's talking about the Odysseus and how great it is and that is about 4 levels in improvements over the AVS.........Man I can't wait to get my hands on one (note: anyone has an extra please let me know;)) Also, thank you Torqueguy for making the GG happen :) PS: got in trouble today for making to much FOG in the house :D

2. Torqueguy

Torqueguy Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

May 14, 2011
    Central Virginia
    Hah! Too much fog. I get the same but thats ok. That's why i hang out so much in the basement.

You're welcome Sax. God Bless and enjoy

3. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Same to you Marcelo, Ah basements, not many of those in Texas! I have one in my house in Chicago...that was my part of the house...so I can relate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.