Thanks, TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
I took to vaping like a fish to water, as did my mom (40 some years, 1-2+packs a day). Funnily, my husband who smoked less has had a more difficult transition--probably cause he's not a vaping piggy like me. I never stop. :lol: Though he likes vaping, it just didn't appeal more than cigs.

But... since I started collecting TV samples and (inevitably, heh) ordering from TV... he's starting to see the light. :D I can't keep enough cartos filled with Atomic Cinnacide, and I'm noticing the stank of tobacco smoke wafting through the house much less frequently. So, thank you. I've probably had forty or fifty different flavors come through this house (some to be parked in the cabinet forever) in an attempt to find something that tempted him to vape more.

Well, now I have, thanks to Mr. & Mrs. TastyVapor. Means a lot to me, cause while the hubs can drive me crazy, I do kinda love the guy. :oops:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I took to vaping like a fish to water, as did my mom (40 some years, 1-2+packs a day). Funnily, my husband who smoked less has had a more difficult transition--probably cause he's not a vaping piggy like me. I never stop. :lol: Though he likes vaping, it just didn't appeal more than cigs.

But... since I started collecting TV samples and (inevitably, heh) ordering from TV... he's starting to see the light. :D I can't keep enough cartos filled with Atomic Cinnacide, and I'm noticing the stank of tobacco smoke wafting through the house much less frequently. So, thank you. I've probably had forty or fifty different flavors come through this house (some to be parked in the cabinet forever) in an attempt to find something that tempted him to vape more.

Well, now I have, thanks to Mr. & Mrs. TastyVapor. Means a lot to me, cause while the hubs can drive me crazy, I do kinda love the guy. :oops:

I am in the same situation. Funny! I was a chain smoker and my husband only smoked every once in a while. I'm still trying to convert him. Got him a little Chuck and yes, it seems the only liquids he likes is TV. I did just order the spiced rum for him on your recommendation, though. Also got the Tastyfinger because of the special and that lots of people seem to recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread