Thanks VB and Thanks Mutt - The VB Good-Will Guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrion

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
PA
So I was bored and browsing around ECF the other night. It was a slow night and not much posting going on so I decided to check out the VB chat room.

A few minutes later I get a PM from mutt telling me he saw me in the chat room and to send him my addy and he would send me a 30ml bottle of VB waffle!

I received it yesterday afternoon and and wanted to take a minute to thank you guys.

Thanks Harry and crew at Vapor Bomb and thanks mutt (the VB Good-Will Guy lol)!

It was mutt's reviews that got me interested in VB to begin with and I placed my first order a few days ago.

Thanks again guys!

The VB good will guy....I like it!

Just a side note here...will be looking around in the next couple days for people to send juice to. I have a lot of personal juice that is too high nic level (18mg) and will be sending out samples. So if you see someone, preferably someone who has never tried VB, that needs juice, post here. I will be starting a thread today sometime that will list what I have to give away.

gypsygirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
East Central Illinois
The VB good will guy....I like it!

Just a side note here...will be looking around in the next couple days for people to send juice to. I have a lot of personal juice that is too high nic level (18mg) and will be sending out samples. So if you see someone, preferably someone who has never tried VB, that needs juice, post here. I will be starting a thread today sometime that will list what I have to give away.

I just noticed this thread, so don't know if you've posted regarding the juices you have to give away, but I was just looking at VaporBomb's website and wanted to order something this week. Problem is.. I've ordered so many other juices and I can never seem to get the flavor I'm looking for. Spent a crapton of money so far and I am still not getting that "sweet spot" flavor I'm looking for. At this point, I am about ready to throw in the towel unless I can find a juice that really kicks my behind with flavor, TH, and vapor.
That being said, I am very interested in your juices and would love to sample something before placing another order on things I may not like.
If you still have your "stash", please PM me with details.
Thanks!! :)
Nevermind...just saw the thread and everything is gone :( That's me, always a day late, dollar short lol :closedeyes:
What a great thing for you to offer this to others though! Very, very generous!

Last edited:

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I just noticed this thread, so don't know if you've posted regarding the juices you have to give away, but I was just looking at VaporBomb's website and wanted to order something this week. Problem is.. I've ordered so many other juices and I can never seem to get the flavor I'm looking for. Spent a crapton of money so far and I am still not getting that "sweet spot" flavor I'm looking for. At this point, I am about ready to throw in the towel unless I can find a juice that really kicks my behind with flavor, TH, and vapor.
That being said, I am very interested in your juices and would love to sample something before placing another order on things I may not like.
If you still have your "stash", please PM me with details.
Thanks!! :)
Nevermind...just saw the thread and everything is gone :( That's me, always a day late, dollar short lol :closedeyes:
What a great thing for you to offer this to others though! Very, very generous!

Send me a PM with your contact info and your desired strength and mix I'll shoot something out to you. Please do not give up yet!!! Not all juice vendors are created equal. On a side note another way to get free VB juice is ..........Fly the VB banner.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I too would like to thank Mutt for his reviews, there is only a handful of ppl's reviews i follow on here, that seem to have been spot on for me. I too have ordered some juice mainly many 5ml's to try out and two of the 15ml. I am really looking forward to the butterscotch , rum n raisin, melon , creamy soda um well okay looking forward to all of them. This is my first order, .... hurry up mail man.... LOL

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Please do not give up yet!!! Not all juice vendors are created equal. On a side note another way to get free VB juice is ..........Fly the VB banner.

No, they are not all created equal and if I may add VB blows the rest out of the water!!!

Thanks for being sooooo customer friendly! It's hard to find nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread