Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
In honor of Thanksgiving in the USA, we're offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50 this week, from now until Sunday, Nov. 27th at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (New York)!

This applies to everyone, not just customers within the USA.

Please also note that the Website launch specials have ended today (the one for $100 - $149.99 free Riva-T atties and $150 - $199.99 free Elipse), however we will still continue to ship free Elips kits for orders over $200 until the end of the week.

Happy vaping! :2cool:

Last edited:

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks David,

This is a great offer, but there is an item not listed on your website which I would like to order : unflavoured mixing liquid for diy. Could you maybe extend your free shipping offer until this item is loaded?

I just got off the phone with David - our calls kept getting dropped about every 60 seconds (he didn't have good signal), so he was unable to relay all the information to me that would be needed to add the missing products in.

Since David won't be returning to work until Monday (the day after the sale was slated to end), what we have decided to do instead is follow your suggestion here, and we are extending the free shipping sale until the end of next week!

Please use this thread to report any missing products you'd like to see added, so that we can give them priority and get them in by Monday or Tuesday.

So far I've got these on the list:
  • 10mL childproof empty bottles
  • Mixing liquid
If anyone else has anything else to add, please let us know here.

Thanks!

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Heyas EMRocks,

Do you offer 0mg flavored eastmall liquids? I see 8mg, 18mg, and 26mg, but would also like 0mg so I can mix and adjust the juice to my own strengths.

Thanks,
Maximillian the Vaguely Disreputable

Unfortunately, we don't have any 0mg, sorry :(

I've asked David about this myself before, hopefully someday we'll offer it.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread