The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thanksgiving Special (Worldwide)!

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by Davidyang, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Davidyang

Davidyang Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2008
    China
    In honor of Thanksgiving in the USA, we're offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50 this week, from now until Sunday, Nov. 27th at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (New York)!

This applies to everyone, not just customers within the USA.

Please also note that the Website launch specials have ended today (the one for $100 - $149.99 free Riva-T atties and $150 - $199.99 free Elipse), however we will still continue to ship free Elips kits for orders over $200 until the end of the week.

Happy vaping! :2cool:

2. Princessdee

Princessdee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    PA, USA
    Thank you so much, David.
    I just had to take advantage of this.

3. videvinci

videvinci Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2009
    South Africa
    Thanks David,

This is a great offer, but there is an item not listed on your website which I would like to order : unflavoured mixing liquid for diy. Could you maybe extend your free shipping offer until this item is loaded?

4. EMRocks

EMRocks Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    I just got off the phone with David - our calls kept getting dropped about every 60 seconds (he didn't have good signal), so he was unable to relay all the information to me that would be needed to add the missing products in.

Since David won't be returning to work until Monday (the day after the sale was slated to end), what we have decided to do instead is follow your suggestion here, and we are extending the free shipping sale until the end of next week!

Please use this thread to report any missing products you'd like to see added, so that we can give them priority and get them in by Monday or Tuesday.

So far I've got these on the list:
    • 10mL childproof empty bottles
    • Mixing liquid
    If anyone else has anything else to add, please let us know here.

Thanks!

5. Maximillian

Maximillian Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2011
    Nebraska
    Heyas EMRocks,

Do you offer 0mg flavored eastmall liquids? I see 8mg, 18mg, and 26mg, but would also like 0mg so I can mix and adjust the juice to my own strengths.

Thanks,
    Maximillian the Vaguely Disreputable

6. EMRocks

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Unfortunately, we don't have any 0mg, sorry :(

I've asked David about this myself before, hopefully someday we'll offer it.

7. EMRocks

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Mixing liquids have now been added! **************************************************************

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.