That awesome thing that doesnt always happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    I just gotta say, isn't it just AWESOME when you buy a bottle of juice you have been wanting to try for a while, and you're FIRST vape you immediately say, "ohh, hello new flavor!"

No steeping, no working out odd flavor notes.. just great juice right out of the bottle, of a flavor you were really wanting to like.

Its a lovely thing.

Oh btw, reason I say this today, is because the juice in question is Adam Bomb-Mamas Cookies. Kept forgetting to order it for the longerst time.. finally did and it came in today.. and its delicious! Perfect cookie vape. Gonna go get some more bottles right away.

Roasty

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2013
    unknown
    i love it when that happens! some liquids that made me feel that way - Gambit, G-35, Kentucky Applewood Blend.

but i hate it when it doesnt happen that way.. like when u go to a shop, pop off the cap, have a whiff and it smells fantastic. so u buy it, and get home, and the first vape you're like "..... this doesnt vape at all like it smells.."..

^^ thankfully that hasnt happened too many times for me.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Yeah its such an awesome thing to happen. It does suck when the opposite happens though.

Ive been vaping the Mamas cookies all day yesterday and today still.. its awesome. Its similair to Fuzions Cookie Monster, but not the same./ Just reminds me of it. Id say Adams Bomb is smoother and richer. But cookie Monster I have is 24mg, not my usual 18mg like the Adams Bomb, so perhaps cookie monster at 18 would be a bit smoother and richer too. idk. Both solid juices, both are favorites of mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread