The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

That feeling...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by puchox, May 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. puchox

puchox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    when you really like one of the flavors you ordered for your very first time but forgot to order more in a timely manner :p and you know you are going to run out before the next order gets in the mail.

Share your newbie experiences when you first started and had this kind of newbie mistake

2. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Nothing really exciting for me. Just filling a carto for the first time. Burned it up and got juice all over the place. Went to the closest B&M the next day and they got me on the right track. I'm not so addicted to one flavor (or as impatient) so I wouldn't consider not ordering in a timely manner a mistake.

3. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Forgetting that I wasn't actually smoking a cigarette & taking a drag made me cough my lungs up! It was insane I couldn't stop! My eyes were watery, it looked like I was crying & my nose was running! I thought I was going to cough up a rib or something! Lol!

4. mcol

mcol Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Missouri
    REALLY liking a flavor, ordering a bunch of it in the same flavor and strength. After a few days not liking it anymore.

5. mist opportunity

mist opportunity Senior Member

May 16, 2013
    UK
    I was lucky enough to be sent a tobacco flavour with my starter kit that I loved and I also ordered a menthol with this. I found a 60 tobacco/40 menthol blend was perfect for me, enough to ditch cigarettes. Well, as I worked my way through this tobacco flavour, I got quite adventurous and ordered all sorts of different liquids but when I ran out of my tobacco flavour, I just didn't get the same comfort as I did from my first love! It was Saturday evening and knew I couldn't get hold of this flavour until Tuesday so I was panicking quite a bit lol. In the end I just added menthol to everything I vaped and that somehow managed to get me through. Since I got restocked on my lovely tobacco, I've used the other liquids without menthol and enjoy them for what they are, some days I don't touch my trusted blend.

I think I'm over that now and if I ran out of said blend, I'd be completely fine, but it sure was touch and go for a few days!

6. RelativeBewt

RelativeBewt DripLife Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    Paducah, Kentucky
    i broke my charger for my batteries, so ive had to spend about 25bux on disposables the past couple days waiting for vape mail lol.

7. MetalRaven

MetalRaven Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    Roanoke, Va
    Just getting back into vaping again for the third time (don't judge :( haven't had a analog since Feb.) I found myself trying various juices from all over and waiting until the last minute to order and facing processing times causing myself to be using a needle to suck the last out of every bottle and making a mixture of whatever to get by till the next shipment arrived.

8. RelativeBewt

May 11, 2013
    Paducah, Kentucky
    no judgement MetalRaven, hopefully youll stay on the dark side this time muhahahaha :p :)

9. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    This "might" be my next mistake. I better pick up another charger on my next order. I definitely don't want to use those yucky disposables.

10. RelativeBewt

May 11, 2013
    Paducah, Kentucky
    ive been buying NJOY Kings. i really like the flavor of the menthol golds. vapor and throat hit are lacking but i can deal w it until tomorrow lol

11. MetalRaven

MetalRaven Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    Roanoke, Va
    Sitting here with a handful of bottles from Mt. Baker on a newly arrived MVP and some additional Protanks. I'm good at the moment rofl ;) Plus this isn't only for myself anymore but for my future wife and nephews so I have slightly more motivation than in the past. I'm probably the longest lurker on this forum.

12. RelativeBewt

May 11, 2013
    Paducah, Kentucky
    well best of luck to you and your family, and congrats on the engagement!

13. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    At first I needed ry4 since my mind associated it as smoking when I stopped smoking. Always made sure I had more than enough so never had the running out problem. Now 7 weeks later and I no longer dedicate a tank to it.

Having a battery stop working does worry me a little though... I have 2 twists and my original 510 kit to fall back on if needed. I'll never use my 510 again but keep it around just in case of the worst. I NEVER want to go back to smoking so am pretty careful to have more than enough of everything with backups

14. puchox

puchox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    The flavor i'm about to finish is RY4, it's a pity i didn't order more last week. The waiting game begins... lol

15. InTheShade

InTheShade Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2013
    South Texas
    Eugh, that really sucks Puchox... I feel for you.

Not sure it's a noob mistake, but I ordered 5 juices (including one of my favorites) from MBV with plenty of time to get here before I go on a little 4 day vacation. Should have known USPS would misdeliver my package and now I'm going to be taking some borderline VOID* juices to the beach.
    I only hope whoever got my package is enjoying my ginger ale vape

* Vape Only If Desperate

16. Onespeed

Onespeed Full Member

May 9, 2013
    Graham
    I decided when I ordered my vamo that I was going to charge the batteries with my hobby grade charger so I ordered up some battery holders for charging and just figured out Im not going to see them for three weeks...:blink:

17. morecereal

morecereal Full Member

Apr 2, 2013
    LA, CA, USA
    I'm afraid this will happen to me. Especially once I've finished the sampler bottle and remember liking the flavor but how much did I actually like it.

18. morecereal

morecereal Full Member

Apr 2, 2013
    LA, CA, USA
    Ordering some juices and expecting them to come in the mail before I go on vacation. The package arrives the day I'm on the plane. Will use better planning next time.

Oh also, watching Grimm green and pbusardo talk about vaping at 5 to 6 volts or at 12 watts. Then trying to emulate with my vv vw and burning my atomizer. Worst flavor ever. Just like not washing out my smok rda before using it because I was too excited.

19. HotPocketPosse

HotPocketPosse Full Member Verified Member

May 11, 2013
    Houston,TX
    I coped with what I had at the time, like drinking liquor from the well when you really want the stuff on the glass shelf. Main thing I learned is find a few different vendors in case of stock shortages, holidays. Etc. But always find one you like in your home state or city, so at the very worse it's less than a day away. If you get stuck on a favorite and then said company shuts down its website, tells you they are expanding and revamping their website for a few weeks out of the blue. Then a few weeks turns into 3 weeks with no info or date on reopening. Then finally give an update and be as vague as possible. Yeah Alien Visions, I'm talking about you, hook us on the Gorilla juice and bobas bounty, then pooffff take it away like Nurse Ratchet in one flew over the cuckoos nest. Ok rant over and I still love alien visions but come on really! :)

20. Legend12

Legend12 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2013
    Las vegas
    That feeling when i ran out of my favorite juice and scramble to the nearest B&M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.