The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

That "Wet" feeling, which juices have it???

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    On another thread mention was made of the juicy liquidey feeling you get from atomic fireball, almost like you got some juice in your mouth. Then I find out blueberry cheescake has it too! :w00t: Which I did NOT order two days ago, grrrr.*pouts, someone coulda told me*

Anyway, I love that feeling, gotta have it, will order blue berry cheesecake next week.

BUT, what other juices do this, I honestly thought Atomic fireball was totally unique in this regard. Now I know different so which other ones have this feeling?

2. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

It's not a wet feel as much as certain flavors triggering your salivary glands. Most citrus flavors will do this.

3. mcl5000

mcl5000 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    I dunno dude...atomic fireball definitely feels like you're getting juice in your mouth, and that isn't citrus.

4. dash704

dash704 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    Tombstone AZ
    It's kinda like a flavor flood, you get with a mouthful of vapor. Its really unique and AWESOME. Now I know that some people do not like this but, I enjoy it, a lot!!! It should be featured with the Juices on the site. Then I would have my primary buys. Just my 2 cents...

5. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    Exactly, we need to know which ones do this, atomic fireball is the only one I know of, now we can add blueberry cheesecake, anyone else?

And Geoff, nope I know what that citrus feeling is like and I don't think that's what or why the atomic fireball does this crazy thing. It truly feels like you got some strong flavored liquid on your tongue. It's amazing!!!!

Probably too much to hope that my new Cafe Macchiato will do that, or the cherry that's also on the way. But someone said the BB Cheescake does it so I'm gonna need one of those soon.

Any others do it?

6. dash704

Jan 6, 2010
    Tombstone AZ
    I wonder if it should be called the "Tongue Hit" lol. Anywho I heard that Cafe Macchiato has it as well.

7. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    Dash you totally just made my night! If my new juice has tongue hit I'll send you a sample cheerfully so you can get some happy tongue magic too. Hmm, did that sound kinda sorta dirty? :oops: Oh well ;)

YESSSSS perfect. Tongue Hit, brilliant!!!!

8. dash704

Jan 6, 2010
    Tombstone AZ
    TOTTALLYY!!! Would love to try it, Now thats awesome! Now I just hope I'm right... I never tried it so, I'm just going from what I read. I want to know though. Keep me updated.

9. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    I'm hoping for my cafe macchiato and some plain cherry today in the mail. So I might have a full report later on today...and I'll happily trade a sample of either of these also so Ill post that in the proper thread. I'm wanting to try butterfinger too, and smores, and bananas foster LOL and well...lots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.