That "Wet" feeling, which juices have it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
On another thread mention was made of the juicy liquidey feeling you get from atomic fireball, almost like you got some juice in your mouth. Then I find out blueberry cheescake has it too! :w00t: Which I did NOT order two days ago, grrrr.*pouts, someone coulda told me*

Anyway, I love that feeling, gotta have it, will order blue berry cheesecake next week.

BUT, what other juices do this, I honestly thought Atomic fireball was totally unique in this regard. Now I know different so which other ones have this feeling?

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Exactly, we need to know which ones do this, atomic fireball is the only one I know of, now we can add blueberry cheesecake, anyone else?

And Geoff, nope I know what that citrus feeling is like and I don't think that's what or why the atomic fireball does this crazy thing. It truly feels like you got some strong flavored liquid on your tongue. It's amazing!!!!

Probably too much to hope that my new Cafe Macchiato will do that, or the cherry that's also on the way. But someone said the BB Cheescake does it so I'm gonna need one of those soon.

Any others do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread