THC-O? (Oh?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Well I miss visiting the 9th floor, I'm satisfied spending some time on the 8th, and I doubt I could afford the 0th one.. $50 a gram? Even though that's a cartridge price, that's a lot. I'll post my vendor - CannaClear

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Can I put this stuff in my water bowl pipe?
    That would be my preference.

But watch it with the THC-O. One, it’s supposed to be super potent and the effects can take up to 30 minutes. And two, from what I understand, the distillate is super processed. So much so, it can be very volatile if not done in a lab setting. I’m waiting to hear from users with experience.

For now, my package of D8 flower should arrive on Friday.

• Winner
    Reactions: Skeebo

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    That would be my preference.

But watch it with the THC-O. One, it’s supposed to be super potent and the effects can take up to 30 minutes. And two, from what I understand, the distillate is super processed. So much so, it can be very volatile if not done in a lab setting. I’m waiting to hear from users with experience.

For now, my package of D8 flower should arrive on Friday.

I just recently got a medical card and I have a dispensary right around the corner from me. I call it Disney World.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I just recently got a medical card and I have a dispensary right around the corner from me. I call it Disney World.
    Have pity for us poor plebs stuck down here having to fool around with this :censored: :mad: :lol:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Have pity for us poor plebs stuck down here having to fool around with this :censored: :mad: :lol:

I feel bad for y'all. I plan on doing an extra protest bowl for you folks and I'll do it everyday until something changes.

I try to remind myself that it's the small sacrifices that will mean a world of difference some day, some where, some how; lost my train of thought.

I’d like to try wax, but my spouse might have a problem with that picture. :oops:

LMAO!! You gotta use a soda can for the ultimate visual impact.

"Relax honey, it's not what you think".

• Love
    Reactions: Sloth Tonight

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I don't need to go anywhere. My younger brother delivers. Several varieties. Better than Disney World, IMHO.

I feel bad for y'all. I plan on doing an extra protest bowl for you folks and I'll do it everyday until something changes.

I try to remind myself that it's the small sacrifices that will mean a world of difference some day, some where, some how; lost my train of thought.
    Guess that explains where you've been lately. Enjoy Bro, enjoy!

In fact I'm doing a bowl right now to celebrate your "lost train of thought".

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I don't need to go anywhere. My younger brother delivers. Several varieties. Better than Disney World, IMHO.

I've got my older brother on the case for me Mate:thumb: He makes sure things are Mickey Mouse with me;)
    Brothers do come in handy:)

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    By the way, the place where I made my last purchase keep referencing Fern Valley Farms as the source of their flower products. I went to go check them out and saw not only are their prices better on the whole, but there's a 20% discount on their buds for the month of April. I'll set a reminder for the end of the month to make my next purchase there ;):D

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Guess that explains where you've been lately. Enjoy Bro, enjoy!

I spent 5 days straight making sure I was Johnny on the Spot if any of the terrapins dropped eggs in the water. Sativa helps me stay focused though...

Sometimes I smoke a J for novelty but I've just been vaping more or less exclusively for several years now. It tastes so much better and is healthier, win/win :)

When I lived in Florida I tried some vapes about 3 years ago and didn't like them. Now that the wife and I have our medical cards she's got into vaping it and I primarily smoke flower.

She gets these "full spectrum" carts and I got to admit, the flavor is amazing and it hits just as strong as flower.

Here in Arkansas I mainly use French style rolling papers. When I lived in Florida though I always went to the Jamaican stores and bought Fronto leaf to roll my flower in.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    I'm not a big fan of the carts but they're convenient sometimes if I'm out and about. I mostly vape flower. I had a lemon cart one time that tasted amazing, that might've been the best tasting cannabis product I've ever had. That or some plain ol' Lemon Kush :cool:

(I like lemon lol)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread