The “Smoothest” E-Cigarette Around… - Movie Contest Submission! - VOTE FOR US!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
We wanted to submit a movie for movie competition over at E-cigtest.com forums! So here is our submission!

We really had a blast making this and hope you enjoy watching it!

The winner is decided by the community, SO PLEASE head on over there and VOTE FOR OUR VIDEO from 01/26 to 02/01 at midnight!

(direct link to video on their forums: *E-Cigtest, the ultimate electronic cigarettes review site and forum* Le site de la cigarette électronique - The "Smoothest" E-Cigarette Around... - Esmoking101.com Movie Submission)

YouTube - Electronic Cigarette - Janty Dura - Movie Contest Submission

We suggest downloading the high res or viewing it on the youtube page where it is widescreen and highres!

trans.gif

(on a side note we are proud owners of a Janty Dura ourselves and truly believe the coin phrase to be 100 % accurate :) At least for a mini! )

High Res Direct Download: FileSend - ecig_3.wmv

TO SEE EXCLUSIVE STORYBOARDS OF THIS VIDEO, PLEASE VISIT ESMOKING101.com!

Feel free to check our website for updates on this at:
Esmoking101.com

Hmm this last part sounds like a bad campaign for the site.. it's not I swear :p Just wanted to share this with ya guys and let ya know where to find info on when the voting opens etc :)

Last edited:

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
We have decided to pull out of this contest for reasons we wish to keep to ourselves, but the members of E-cigtest have asked us to stay in the polling portion of their contest, but we will not be competing for any of the prizes.

I think this is a much better idea!

We made this video to really just have some fun with E-cigarettes, so we watched a few youtube videos saw some axe commercials: YouTube - AXE TV SPOT - SKIN CONTACT WRESTLE

We owned the Janty Dura and thought up a pretty cool catch phrase for it considering the smooth pull we got out of it.

We then decided, (SPOILER ALERT) alright a comedic approach to the cigarette after sex it will be! (SPOILER END) So without too much hoopla we present our newest video!

On a side note, obviously this pushes the boundaries of crossing that line of sex and cigarettes that tobacco companies have been barred from for years, but this is the E-Cigarette, and it IS sexy… Soooo take it as you like :)

But as you can see even with our picture shoots we are just having some fun with this new invention and the idea that we can shoot photos over and over without giving someone cancer. We are open to all ideas for shoots, sex, age, etc. :)

But for right now we are going to go with pretty girls. :) (we even have the pretty pink 901 for the next shoot! I mean I guess we could do a very stylish boy... but come on!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread