The 26650 BRASS MONKEE! (My christmas present?) hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Hey guys! I just had to drop the word off real quick, although I'm sure half of you know about it already.

Looks pretty darn snazzy right? I know it's a bit pricey at $185, BUT that does include technically 3 (well built, and conductive*) mods, and a pretty perfect looking atty. Ever since Standard Functions released their first mods, and especially the original Brass Monkee rda, I've been a huge fan. Because they truly are top quality drippers, for a competitive price, and they just simply WORK. It feels like real vapers made the products because I honestly never had a single problem with them, and the rda was the first authentic I ever purchased, and what a perfect one I chose.

YrSCaN8.jpg

So I think I know what I want for christmas! :D :vapor: Three big'ol mods that'll match my future 26650 atty's, and a dripper that's designed to look good, and work good (it also looks like a cross between the Tobh Atty's perfect shape, the Asmodus's deep drip well, and Stillare style airflow, which frankly is as good as it gets for the time being for me personally.).

And come on! For the price of one stereotypically overpriced mechanical mod, you get 3! Plus an atty! And they're all high quality! WHOO CHRISTMAS! Lol most places sell them for $185, but I did find V-apes has it for $150 (I'll bet that includes 35$ shipping though ;))

Authentic Brass Monkee 26650 Mechanical Mod by Standard Functions (SF)

Vape strong y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread