The 2Amp dual USB adapter deal is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Some of you may remember this deal for your passthru's a few months ago which sold out:

USB Dual Power Adapter

Well Steve(the guy who imports them), Just emailed me and asked me to pass this along to PS passthru users. Here's his email:

Mark:

As a deal just for e-cig users, I will make available 500 of the dual usb adaptors as long as orders are placed by the 10th of August. The price will be $5.95 and that includes shipping. Buyers can pay directly to our PayPal account at tas.electronics@hotmail.com. Once the August 10th deadline has passed the product can only be bought through Wal-Mart.com and it will be around $14-15, so if they are interested they need to buy now. Multiple purchases will not be discounted, the price for 100 is the same as the price for 1.

Stephen Campbell

Do with it what you will. His phone #(if it's still the same) is 469-744-4887

P.S. I make zero cash off this deal- just passing along info because it's the highest quality 2 amp USB adapter you'll find for this price anywhere(at this time). I own several of them myself.

Another email I just got fro Steve Campbell for those wondering how to order:

People are already wanting to buy. Let them know to go to PayPal.com and enter our company email address into the send money icon in PayPal. Then its straight forward. These 500 are going to go fast.

SCampbell

Last edited:

bearscreek

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
TN
Mark, have you ever read the actual amperage rating printed on the unit itself? Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. It's a great deal, but from what I can remember, either my package or the unit said something like 1.5 A, but the other (package or unit) said 2 A. Maybe that was an average of 1-port versus 2-port use? I'll dig mine out later and check it.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Mark, have you ever read the actual amperage rating printed on the unit itself? Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. It's a great deal, but from what I can remember, either my package or the unit said something like 1.5 A, but the other (package or unit) said 2 A. Maybe that was an average of 1-port versus 2-port use? I'll dig mine out later and check it.

Yeah, the rating on the unit itself(for the 1st batch) said 1.5Amp output. I addressed this with Steve when I 1st saw it many months ago and he assured me the actual output is 2Amp(assuming only 1 port is being used at a time). The listing on the device itself was erroneous, as you said. Hopefully, the new batch will have a corrected listing on the device. If it does not, again, Steve assured me the single port max output is 2Amp. I believe(but am not positive of this) that if both ports are in use at the same time, each port will output a max current of 1.5Amps. Hope that helps.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
I belive these are 1 amp per port not 2 amp directly to each port, I spoke to a Electronics rep about these a ways back and I was told thats what these are, let me know if I am wrong I would like to buy otherwise, can you ask this Steve guy and see what his answer is please

See above post- They are, as per Steve, 2amp when only 1 port is in use. As I said, I believe 1.5amp each port when both ports in use(although I'm not 100% on that). I can personally attest(by my own experience) that they are definitely above 1Amp per port(as it hits like a horse when only 1 port is in use). Feel free to contact Steve at the ph# or email provided-he'll be more then happy to speak with you.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
I belive these are 1 amp per port not 2 amp directly to each port, I spoke to a Electronics rep about these a ways back and I was told thats what these are, let me know if I am wrong I would like to buy otherwise, can you ask this Steve guy and see what his answer is please

I just got this email back from from Steve when I enquired about the amperage. I hope I can attach the .doc file he included to this post. here's his email:

The sticker on the back of the dual adaptor did say 1.5Amp max for each port which is not correct. It should read as the package reads, that the output is 1amp per port or 2amps if using only one port. I have attached the data sheet on the product. The new ones will be correct.

SCampbell

Ok couldn't do the attachment properly so here's the content of the .doc file:

DATA SHEET

iQ-Power PST-15U

Description:
Dual USB Charger/Power Adaptor

Specifications:
AC 100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz
Up to 10 Watts DC Power
Output: USB 5 Volts
Current: 2 amps if using only 1 USB port, 1 amp each port if using both USB ports.
Over Current Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Foldable AC Plug
Lightweight, less than 2 ounces and slim design

General Applications:
Charges any device using USB cable/cables.
Mobile Phones, camera’s, video, gamming, electronic cigarettes, all i Products including the new iPhone 4G and iPad.

Hope that helps.

tescela

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Some of you may remember this deal for your passthru's a few months ago which sold out:

USB Dual Power Adapter

Well Steve(the guy who imports them), Just emailed me and asked me to pass this along to PS passthru users. Here's his email:

Mark:

As a deal just for e-cig users, I will make available 500 of the dual usb adaptors as long as orders are placed by the 10th of August. The price will be $5.95 and that includes shipping. Buyers can pay directly to our PayPal account at tas.electronics@hotmail.com. Once the August 10th deadline has passed the product can only be bought through Wal-Mart.com and it will be around $14-15, so if they are interested they need to buy now. Multiple purchases will not be discounted, the price for 100 is the same as the price for 1.

Stephen Campbell

Do with it what you will. His phone #(if it's still the same) is 469-744-4887

P.S. I make zero cash off this deal- just passing along info because it's the highest quality 2 amp USB adapter you'll find for this price anywhere(at this time). I own several of them myself.

Another email I just got fro Steve Campbell for those wondering how to order:

People are already wanting to buy. Let them know to go to PayPal.com and enter our company email address into the send money icon in PayPal. Then its straight forward. These 500 are going to go fast.

SCampbell

I ordered multiple units from this vendor about 3 1/2 weeks ago, received confirmation that they received my payment, and then...nothing. I have neither heard nor received anything since from the vendor.

Anyone else hear anything?

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
To anyone who has been waiting on these adapters. I just got this email from Stephen campbell late yesterday:

Mark:

Let everyone know on the e-cig forum that all orders will ship out on Wednesday of this week. The shipment will be here on Tuesday according to UPS. I will have some extra ones available for a quick sale if anyone is interested, but lets wait and get the orders out first. They will also be on Wal-Mart.com, starting either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

SCampbell

Looks like the wait is over. Hope you enjoy using them as I have.

tescela

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
To anyone who has been waiting on these adapters. I just got this email from Stephen campbell late yesterday:

Mark:

Let everyone know on the e-cig forum that all orders will ship out on Wednesday of this week. The shipment will be here on Tuesday according to UPS. I will have some extra ones available for a quick sale if anyone is interested, but lets wait and get the orders out first. They will also be on Wal-Mart.com, starting either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

SCampbell

Looks like the wait is over. Hope you enjoy using them as I have.

Thanks for the update, markarich159!

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Another message received today:

Mark:

All the orders have been processed and will go out today via USPS. I have about 50 left than I will sell unitl the items go up live on Wal-Mart.com which will be by Friday at the latest. Anyone still interested in this deal needs to get them now. Good news is they are in stock and will ship as soon as the order is placed.

Thanks

Stephen Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread