The 2Amp dual USB adapter deal is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Some of you may remember this deal for your passthru's a few months ago which sold out:

USB Dual Power Adapter

Well Steve(the guy who imports them), Just emailed me and asked me to pass this along to ecig passthru users. Here's his email:

Mark:

As a deal just for e-cig users, I will make available 500 of the dual usb adaptors as long as orders are placed by the 10th of August. The price will be $5.95 and that includes shipping. Buyers can pay directly to our PayPal account at tas.electronics@hotmail.com. Once the August 10th deadline has passed the product can only be bought through Wal-Mart.com and it will be around $14-15, so if they are interested they need to buy now. Multiple purchases will not be discounted, the price for 100 is the same as the price for 1.

Stephen Campbell

Do with it what you will. His phone #(if it's still the same) is 469-744-4887

P.S. I make zero cash off this deal- just passing along info because it's the highest quality 2 amp USB adapter you'll find for this price anywhere(at this time). I own several myself.

Here's another email I just got from Steve for anyone wondering how to order:

People are already wanting to buy. Let them know to go to PayPal.com and enter our company email address into the send money icon in PayPal. Then its straight forward. These 500 are going to go fast.

SCampbell

and here's the spec sheet on this adapter:

DATA SHEET

iQ-Power PST-15U

Description:
Dual USB Charger/Power Adaptor

Specifications:
AC 100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz
Up to 10 Watts DC Power
Output: USB 5 Volts
Current: 2 amps if using only 1 USB port, 1 amp each port if using both USB ports.
Over Current Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Foldable AC Plug
Lightweight, less than 2 ounces and slim design

General Applications:
Charges any device using USB cable/cables.
Mobile Phones, camera’s, video, gamming, electronic cigarettes, all i Products including the new iPhone 4G and iPad.

Attachments

• dualadapter.jpg
    dualadapter.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
I ordered what i thought was the same adaptor from indyvaporshop for 10.95 and i thought it was 2a because it said 2000ma on the front of it but i found out when i got it that it only allows 1.5a max per port!!! Are you positive that this is not the same thing because it looks identical!

Here is a quote directly from steve the seller because I asked him the same thing many months ago when I saw the 1.5 amp spec actually on the unit:

The sticker on the back of the dual adaptor did say 1.5Amp max for each port which is not correct. It should read as the package reads, that the output is 1amp per port or 2amps if using only one port. I have attached the data sheet on the product. The new ones will be correct.

SCampbell

and this:

The forum people need to be assured that the power specifications I quote are correct. Whomever did the stickers that are on the back of the actual device did not catch the misprint nor did I until after they had shipped. The new ones comming in will be corrected.

SCampbell

Hope that helps vaporizer.

Last edited:

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
It's annoying that people told him e-cig people were buying them, coz he tripled the price.

Actually , he got a deal with Wal-Mart.com and is going to be selling them at $14-$15 through them. He wanted to show his gratitude to the vaping community by offering 500 through a special paypal offering(only to ecig users through this forum) before the Wal-Mart.com deal took over on 8/10. Also, he only slightly less than doubled the price from the initial offering(It was initially $3.90 with shipping as compared to $5.95 with shipping). It's still agreat deal. I have 6 units from the inital offering(3 in use and 3 still in the package - the 3 in the package have never been used since the 3 in use have been going strong for months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread