The 2Amp USB adapter deal is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Some of you may remember this deal for your passthru's a few months ago which sold out:

USB Dual Power Adapter

Well Steve(the guy who imports them), Just emailed me and asked me to pass this along to SB/BB passthru users. Here's his email:

Mark:

As a deal just for e-cig users, I will make available 500 of the dual usb adaptors as long as orders are placed by the 10th of August. The price will be $5.95 and that includes shipping. Buyers can pay directly to our PayPal account at tas.electronics@hotmail.com. Once the August 10th deadline has passed the product can only be bought through Wal-Mart.com and it will be around $14-15, so if they are interested they need to buy now. Multiple purchases will not be discounted, the price for 100 is the same as the price for 1.

Stephen Campbell

Do with it what you will. His phone #(if it's still the same) is 469-744-4887

P.S. I make zero cash off this deal- just passing along info because it's the highest quality 2 amp USB adapter you'll find for this price anywhere(at this time). I own several myself.

Last edited:

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Zounds.
8 days have gone by with no adapter or message that the order has been received or shipped. Whyzat? :(

I emailed Steve AND spoke with him and asked him to email me a response to clarify exactly when these will be shipped. Here's his email response:

Mark:

The shipment left China on Wednesday the 11th and is due here on or around the 20th. I thought I was clear that these dual usb adaptors that I made available to only the e-cig forum was pre-orders and would not ship to them until I received my shipment. Once the shipment arrives here in the US, I can no longer offer them for sale to anyone due to my contract with Wal-Mart. This is why I made the offer to the e-cig forum to begin with. The $5.95 will be about a third of what Wal-Mart will sell them for so this is a good deal even if you have to wait a couple of weeks to get them.

I apologize for any confusion. I will update you on the status of the shipment once it clears customs so each buyer will have a good idea of when they will receive their order.

Thanks,

Stephen Campbell
TAS Electronics
469-744-4887

He probably should have been a bit more clear that this was a pre-order in his initial email, but I know there's absolutely nothing to worry about. He returned my email in about 10 minutes and picked up his phone on the 2nd ring. This guy is a good guy and, I'm sure as soon as he receives his portion(the ecig forum portion) he will ship that day. To my knowledge he has never screwed anyone over. He also said that he communicated this message with everyone who ordered(via email & some via phone). Maybe you have an email from him that got blocked out by a spam filter??? I wouldn't worry, if it becomes and issue and you honestly can't wait, just email or call him and I'm sure he'll give you a refund. But for the price, these are worth the wait. Hope that helps.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
To anyone who has been waiting on these adapters. I just got this email from Stephen campbell late yesterday:

Mark:

Let everyone know on the e-cig forum that all orders will ship out on Wednesday of this week. The shipment will be here on Tuesday according to UPS. I will have some extra ones available for a quick sale if anyone is interested, but lets wait and get the orders out first. They will also be on Wal-Mart.com, starting either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

SCampbell

Looks like the wait is over. Hope you enjoy using them as I have.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Here's another email I received from steve Campbell today:

Mark:

All the orders have been processed and will go out today via USPS. I have about 50 left than I will sell unitl the items go up live on Wal-Mart.com which will be by Friday at the latest. Anyone still interested in this deal needs to get them now. Good news is they are in stock and will ship as soon as the order is placed.

Thanks

Stephen Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread