Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Here we go again ....
The basic idea behind this poll is everyone who participates is asked to name their favorite mod (Power Source) and attachment (juice Burner). This year I will be adding a third category for Pods.
Please limit yourself, if you can, to one or two of each. These are supposed to be your Favorite Set-Up.
Pictures are welcome !

For me personally, it's the REOS Grand with the RM2 Rebuildable Atomizer. My nail beaters have over six years and 500,000 miles in the dashboard of tractor trailers, and are still preforming well.
VgtOJa9.jpg

In the last year or so, I've also taken a liking to the Vapefly Galaxies, with the squonk pin.
fwb4hzo.jpg

Please feel free to discuss and/ or show off your favorite mods. I will be running a weekly tally, and together maybe we can help someone find their next great vaping gear !

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
wow, i saw this and thought it was too early. But it IS nearing end of year :eek:

Still used most, but not available now:

Element mods Stumpy RDA on DNA75 mono Big Apple Mod [Evolv knocked it outta the park with 75 mono for me. The 75c made bad decisions]

Still Available Today

Nofckgiven by NoName Mods Avatar NoFckGiven Squonker
With Skyfall RDA by EsokeGuru

[Actually virtual identical vape to other setup]

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Jebbn, Oct 9 2018
"Innokin Zenith with 1.6 coil. It just works for me
24mm Berserker RTA.
I dont seem to care about mods, my needs are really simple and most mods meet them."

Jebbn, Dec 17, 2018
"Nothing fancy here, Im just marking the day, today, I officially went from tight MTL only to restricted DL and loose DL"

Not long after the 7th Annual Unofficial Equipment of the Year Poll I switched vaping habits completely.
I still have the berserker and zenith out and take about 3 puffs out of each each day.

Serpent Elevate, Serpent SMM seem to be my go to rta's. Having said that, Ive been using 2 smok spirals w/rba's for the last 3weeks.

Mods are pico 25's with AF. Its simply to do with how comfortable I am with them. They "fit".

TBH though any of the DL and rDL rta's I have could easily replace the two Serpents. None of them are bad and all can be made to behave similarly.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
20190927_141230.jpg

On the left was my tried and true every day set up for the last 6 years. A Super T Workhorse and Erlkönigin. That setup has been shelved and taken a back seat to the Squid DB v3, but still using the tried and true Erl. It's been a perfect vape for me, every time. The Squid has given me amazing battery life so far(the batteries chosen help quite a bit too), and gives me all the options I really need.. variable wattage. The Geekvape Solo is a very close 2nd, and is used as a "beater" while I work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread