The Aegis 200W Legend Is DEFINITELY Water Proof !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
So I am the proud owner of the Aegis 200W Legend and I Love this Mod.

Due to many medical issues I have, Arthritis, Diabetic Neuropathy, Blown Shoulder with severe Nerve and Muscle Atropy, I have to do Medicinal Hot Water soaks for one hour every 12 hrs everyday. Its pretty much like Water Therapy only I do this at home.

It was a normal morning this AM, me in a tub of hot water with Coffee and Vape (Aegis mod with Freemax Mesh Pro tank) sitting on the side of the tub. I reached for a towel and when I brought my hand back, I caught the tip of the tank and SPLASH in went the Aegis in about 2 ft of water. I didnt panic. I just sat there and looked at it while it was still in the water and said out loud "And so the real test begins".

I took the mod and tank out of the water and set them to the side. I knew the coil was done and I was going to have to change it. Pitty...I just changed the coil yesterday...

About 15 mins later I took the tank off and began inspecting the mod. Batteries and Battery compartment completely dry. Not a speck of water. Put batteries back in. Tore the tank apart and put new coil in and refilled it. Put the tank back onto the Aegis and waited for about 5 mins.

Turned the mod on and it fired right up. Kept the setting I had before. Recognized coil change. I then took the first hit since it did a SPLASH Down. BEAUTIFUL. Hit just like it did when it was brand new.

You know I read how people think that VooPoo, Innokin, Eleaf, Kangor Tech, etc etc etc are the Bomb but Geekvape just Rocks it out every single time.

It is about time someone brought a product to the table and got it right and Geekvape does just that.

Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread