The Ahlusions epiphany - anyone else have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
I've tried tons of juices from:
Halo
AIV
HHV
Backwoods
Highbrow
MBV
Want2Vape
FivePawns
and finally Ahlusions.

I've searched every fav liquid thread and have ordered from several recommended vendors, always searching for something that stands out above all others. I got to a point where I was convinced that every one of these vendors had something comparable until three samples from Ahlusions arrived. The fact that every single one of the juices Ahlusions sent me was top tier got my attention. And the more I vaped the more I realized that no one, and I mean none of these others, produces liquids on par with Ahlusions. Ahlusions is so far above and beyond these that I can barely believe it. I think I've finally found the only supplier I need. Anyone else experience this? Or am I nuts?

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Ahlusion is my favorite vendor, but I've had lots of great juices from others, including a few that you mentioned. It really depends on what you like. The unique thing about Ahlusion is that the company does so many things excellently -- tobaccos, teas, softdrinks, desserts, and fruits. Most good e-liquid companies have strengths in one or two areas.

So you work at Irrational? How's Ken doing?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Everyone finds their favorites. As they say, "Taste is subjective" and not every vendor clicks with every single person.

I've found my favorites, and wish that I had the funds to try more. But I am very pleased with the vendors I currently use.

The greatest things about vaping is: there is something out there for everyone. It's just a matter of finding them :)

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
I live about 6 miles for there store and am slowly switching over to only having Ahlusion juice. I almost can't wait untill I run out of DIY juice stuff as there juice is so much better than what I have been able to make. I have sampled a ton of there flavors and they are all great. I do notice that their juice does go fast. not sure if I just vape it more or if it is just vaporizing fast.

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Ahlusion is my favorite vendor, but I've had lots of great juices from others, including a few that you mentioned. It really depends on what you like. The unique thing about Ahlusion is that the company does so many things excellently -- tobaccos, teas, softdrinks, desserts, and fruits. Most good e-liquid companies have strengths in one or two areas.

So you work at Irrational? How's Ken doing?

Yep, we're all doing well -- working on DLC.

Beeznuts614

Jun 27, 2013
Pa
Ive just found Ahlusions myself. They are very particular in their biz practices. Online orders between 8-5pm only, limmiting new customers, and a blurb on their site suggesting to shop elsewhere if you are looking for bulk everyday juice. I finally got through and put an order in. Cant wait for its arrival. We all want what we cant have. I heard about them through Vaporrater.com. This site will give you excellent and breif breakdowns on vendors and what juices they do best.

TWSBI

Jul 6, 2013
San Antonio
Taste is subjective, I've had hits and misses with Ahlusions flavors, but I think that is my personal sense of taste, the juices themselves were clean and true to description. For example, I tried Blue Fairy hoping I would love it - it's a good clean flavor but I'm not in love with it. However, I found Maple Dream which I could vape nonstop. Actually I'm finding going to work is interefering with my Maple Dream time, it's that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread