The All New AGI Rebuildable 2 in 1 tank or dripper, I have 6 to giveaway after the contest ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Thant wait for that AGI. I realized today that I switch from a tank to my RDA octopus about every 3 days or so to keep things upbeat. One kit for both moods? Great idea.
It also looks black in the pic, is it? It would be nice to see another black rig, in a sea of chrome attys...

It's chrome and glass... Danno has been trying to teach Chris how to take pics... let's just say he's got a ways to go... :D

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
Chrome is cool too!
Just tell Chris to turn the flash off when it's dark.
Photography trick: use flash when there's already plenty of light, it provides some depth. If the light is already dim, DON'T use flash, otherwise it looks like that. Believe it or not that produces better picture on non-moving objects.
Hope that helps!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Chrome is cool too!
Just tell Chris to turn the flash off when it's dark.
Photography trick: use flash when there's already plenty of light, it provides some depth. If the light is already dim, DON'T use flash, otherwise it looks like that. Believe it or not that produces better picture on non-moving objects.
Hope that helps!

Chris makes some good pics also... I was just teasing with him

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
Chris makes some good pics also... I was just teasing with him

Product photography is so much fun. I'm still trying to get the hang of it on iPhone.
And don't feel bad Chris, taking pictures of chrome and glass is one of the hardest things to do. It involves several lights, and other studio equipment to get it right.
I have to admit, Gotvapes' photos on their site are the best I've seen on any vaping site. And they put several, which is really fantastic.
GotVapes has GotPhotos. Awesomesauce.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
AGI.jpg

Can't I get just one hott little unit like this in gunmetal already?

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
I would think this could be a great business decision for companies like Joye, vision, etc who make mods: make atty kits that are designed to match. Similar finishes or design lines. They would still go with any kit, but when you pair them together, it looks as good as a hybrid APV.
Every once in a while something accidentally matches like my vivi nova black metal tube and the black evic kit: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364673853.445407.jpg

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Sweetwater bonded glass silica. This type of silica/ceramic is indeed very fragile, and I would not even dare to grind down to 1/8". However, at 3/16" it is very stable. The Smoktech RSST (AC9 Clone) can be opened up to 3/16" without a problem. One thing to be very cautious is the fact its made of "glass" and if torched red hot to clean, it will melt/bend. (found out that, the hard way). I did a 3/4 wrap with ribbon Kanthal, with super results.. I am very pleased with this. I did not "pre soak" the wick with juice, but rather let it "soak it up" on its own, It took about 6 min. to fully saturate the wick. This material, indeed wicks allot faster than the Topfin stuff, and IMO, is a better alternative.

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
Bad, I know I'm more of a lurker here than a poster but I'd love to test and promise to do my best at an unbiased review as well. The AGI would definitely be for me, the disposables would be for me and two friends as vaping has really taken off in the last year in my little corner of the world.

Even if you didn't select me for your beta I'd be happy to pass out business cards for you, which I would expect you'd throw in on the beta anyway? (I'm sort of the local e-cig expert and advocate here now.) ;)

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
I've been using a Drunker for a tank and dripping into the Eternity and shorty cartos. A tank/dripper like these could be perfect.

Also great idea on the disposables bad. People like my brother who smokes 2 packs a day won't try ecigs because he thinks you have to mess with them too much. He thinks there's too much to them because he sees me messing around with rebuildables and different batteries/mods all the time..dripping liquid and whatnot. Thats fun stuff for most of us but to some it can look daunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread