The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The amazing Caramel Kettle Corn from Virgin Vapor revisited

Discussion in 'VG E-Liquid Reviews' started by AaronY, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Virgin Vapor is having a 4th of July weekend sale you can find out more about it here.
    18mg 100VG
    Over a year and a half ago I reviewed this great ejuice I have gotten it a couple of times. I am now vaping it at around 8v with a 2.2ohm atty which is around 29 watts. So here is the chart I did.

[​IMG]The review I did not complete because I don't think I knew how to fill an atty for high wattage like I do now. I just left part of it blank. I am going to give you the values for around 8v. My vw mod is in the shop other wise I would redo 10.5 watts but i am sure that the 4.2w, 6.5w and the 10.5w are correct.

I reconsidered my previous conclusion. Caramel Kettle Corn is amazing. I give the Vapor production a 9.5 the juiciness a 3 the flavor fusion a 10 the enjoyment a 9 and the throat hit a 9 and the sweetness a 7.
    <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif; line-height: 10.285714149475098px;">
    Check out the vapor this juice does at 8v around 19w. The unit I am using is the
    GLV 2XL
    The atty are one of the few joye sr resistance that work from Digital Ciggz (don't buy anything from those shysters.)

I got this juice a couple of times with different orders from Virgin Vapor. I highly recommend it. They discontinued their ecopure line because ecopure stopped making the product. I got some before they made the change. I am going to get a big bottle next time I order and I hope the results are the same. I think ecopure just adds a bit to the texture and flavor but not sure. Anyways I am going to add this juice to my current favorites list.

2. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    It should be around 27 watts I made a mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.