The amazing Purilum Sweet Tobacco thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Ok, you talked me into it:

nr.png

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
@Beamslider have you tried any sweet tobacco and pistachio yet?

I just mixed a 7% st, 3% TFA pistachio.

Tried the Sweet tobacco Pistachio mix. I really like this one. Sweet Tobacco 7.5% TPA Pistachio 2.5%.
Like it a lot but might lower the pistachio to 1.5% and raise the Sweet tobacco to 8.5% to see how that works.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I have never seen this for sale anywhere else and it seems Nicotine River has some sort of exclusive perhaps. But this isn't Nicotine River brand. Don't see any reason other than perhaps not wanting to carry it why other flavor places don't carry it.

http://www.purilum.com/

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I have never seen this for sale anywhere else and it seems Nicotine River has some sort of exclusive perhaps. But this isn't Nicotine River brand. Don't see any reason other than perhaps not wanting to carry it why other flavor places don't carry it.

http://www.purilum.com/
I stand corrected. Only thing I could thank of is maybe that they didnt have very many flavors when they first came out. Now that they are rolling maybe more places will pick them up.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I mixed my sweet tobacco on 02/09 and a week later got this nagging head/chest cold. I could not taste anything until now. So I broke out the well aged mix and filled up a tank. I am getting strong coconut on the inhale with a light tobacco finish on the back end. It is not bad, just not what I was expecting; kind of like it. However, I think I will have to buy a good rum flavor as I think it would pair well with it. Anyone have a good rum flavor they would recommend?

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
What about bourbon? RF's Aged Bourbon Cream is good stuff.
I use that (ABC) with a few other tobaccos. To me, .25 to .5% works well where the bourbon does not over power the tobacco. It depends on the tobacco. But for some reason, the coconut in this one just screams rum to me.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
It's funny, when I first started vaping, I could not stand coconut. I stayed away from it until about a year ago, I tried a Caribbean blend which had coconut and liked it. Can't explain how that happened as I still do not like most of the stuff I did not like back then (pineapple, pear, and stuff like that).

As for the rum, I have not tried any yet. Just looking for suggestions. However, will probably do what I normally do and buy too many. Like I need more flavors :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread