The amazing Purilum Sweet Tobacco thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I mixed some ST with some Gold Ducot, and will be trying that after a little more steeping.
That’s a good one too, but after your comments about sweet t it’s like I don’t even know you anymore?!?!? Lol
On a serious note the gold ducat is good but it is a coil gunker so keep that in mind. The more you use the worse it is. Gunking not flavor.

Reactions: oplholik

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
NicRiver Easter sale?
Not that I know of but I did see sweet t being sold on another website for the same price. If I find it I’ll post but maybe that site is having a sale. Hmmmm
eliquid dot com sells it as well. I’ve never ordered from there but just FYI. I didn’t see an Easter sale either.

Last edited:

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Reminds me,I want to mix the Sweet Tobacco with Vanilla Nut Brittle.

I still never pulled the trigger on that one, as my last order was from Bull City.

I did get Capella vanilla custard V1, which is really frickin good so far, I’ll mix it with the sweet tobacco too, I just made a ton of mixes today and need a break lol

Reactions: smacuser

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I still never pulled the trigger on that one, as my last order was from Bull City.

I did get Capella vanilla custard V1, which is really frickin good so far, I’ll mix it with the sweet tobacco too, I just made a ton of mixes today and need a break lol
I have not tried it with the ST but I do mix it with tfa ry4dbl. Dont touch it for at least 4 weeks.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Purilum Sweet Tobacco has been on my every DIY mix session list for a long time. 6% is my sweet spot. I have 50ml mixed in a Boston Round bottle steeping from yesterday's mix session. I've always mixed PSW as a standalone flavor.

I just ordered some one-shot flavor mixes from EcigExpress. These should an interesting comparison to my normal FA, HS, and Purilum standalone flavors. They are supposed to be actual recipe concentrates from vendors' actual mixes. Other than Django's they are all flavor names that I've done from the originals. The comparison should be interesting.

Express DIY Concentrate Black Honey Tobacco 30ml

Express DIY Concentrate Django's Bounty 30ml (supposed to be a Boba's Bounty clone)

Express DIY Concentrate Fire Cured Virginia 30ml

Express DIY Concentrate Key Lime Pie 30ml

Express DIY Concentrate Sugar Cookie 30ml

Last edited:

wickedalibi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2010
montana
This is what I have been vaping for the last 3 weeks. Remember I am a total newbie.

Sweet Buttery Princess Nuts
Sweet Tobacco 5%
DX Hazelnut (TPA) 2%
Vanilla Shisha (INW) 2%
Butter Pecan (FW) 1%
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 1%
Nutty Princess (INW) .5%
Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) .5%

I start vaping it a week after mixing. I am in no way a reviewer, I just know I like a nutty tobacco vape. I just mixed the things I thought would go together. I taste the coconut undertone of the ST for about the first 3 days I vape it, but it fades out pretty quick.Any suggestions on making it better would be appreciated. I am thinking about bumping the ST up a little or adding some Gold Ducat.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I've been enjoying the ST/Peach a bunch lately. On my third 60 mil of it and going to have to mix more soon. I also mixed up some ST at 6% with Blueberry (Real Flavors SC) at 2% and have been enjoying the heck out of that as well. I guess I am not to much of a fan of ST as a stand alone but love it as a base for fruit/tobacco mixes.

Reactions: FranC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread