The Aspire Atlantis. It's pretty much the next big thing. Really big thing. Yep, we have 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
This thing is an absolute monster. If you told me a year or two ago that one day we'd be able to get a similar cloud output from a clearomizer as we do from a rda (on an eGo style battery, no less!), I'd have laughed it off. Here it is though... we have it. It's here. The clearomizer revolution rumbles onward. I originally got a few of these to sample simply because 1) I was a bit skeptical of a sub-ohm clearo and 2) let's be real, I like new toys. This thing really exceeded my expectations. I did expect it to be better than the nautilus (which in itself is no small feat), but I never would have imagined that it was actually like dripping. While perhaps slightly muted in flavor compared to directly dripping onto a coil (I'd say tastewise it's comparable to a kayfun, which still trumps any clearomizer), the cloud output is absolutely on par to what you'd find with a 0.5 ohm coil in a dripper. I suspected the wicking would struggle to keep up but I was once again pleasantly surprised; I personally never got a dry hit. Don't just take it from me though, reviewers have been equally pleased; I've watched about 8 on youtube and haven't heard anything negative :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread