Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
1000 mah battery, Removeable / Refillable "pod" 3 ml standard and 2 ml available, airflow adjustment, improved? drip tip cover, no mention if the charging dock for the original Breeze will work on this one. I don't see the contacts on the bottom so probably not, Comes with 2 atomizers 1 is .6 ohm and 1 is 1 ohm which thread directly in top - no more chimney.
It's about 3 mm wider and thicker and about the same height. $35.00 on Aspire's website so a bit pricier. The atomizers say 5 pcs with a price of $3. That has to the price each. Have a lookie

Aspire Breeze 2 AIO Kit - Aspire® Official Site

Ya, it's a mixed bag. Seems like they went too far in doing a redesign. The refill is a huge upgrade for me, as is the airflow control, but I don't see a real purpose without the autodraw. And ya, I would bet it's a new dock :/

But one of youtube reviews mentions that the .6 coil is the same. So the price should be the same, roughly 2 bucks each at most places out there. I bet $3 is the msrp or something.

I'll probably end up going with the vaporesso nexus, even though it sounds like it doesn't handle 50/50 very well. Otherwise, it's the Breeze 2 I was hoping for.

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
They just announced the Breeze 2 and it looks like a big upgrade in every way....except they took out the auto draw feature. I'm truly baffled.i

For those that are used to pushing the button on the version 1 probably won't mind, but I only used the pull system so I'm bummed.

Yep. Zero interest now. I was hoping they'd deleted the fire button and put a switch on the bottom for the update. This looks like a downgrade to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread