The Aspire Nautilus Adjustable AirFlow Clearomizer - My experience thusfar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVaporBear

Verified Member
May 8, 2009
Plymouth, MN
So far, so good!

The pre-installed 1.6 Ohm coil is performing wonderfully - No dry hits & no leaking with an 80/20 mixture.
image.jpg

The adjustable airflow is wonderful - Has a clicky sound when you switch diameters, and there is truly a huge difference between each setting (IMHO).
image.jpg
The 5ML capacity glass tank is fairly thick, and I'm very happy that you can fill it up quite a bit (not a lot of wasted tank space).

Overall, I'm very impressed with this tank, and do not foresee a need to use anything else. :vapor:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9,987

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Curious about how long the heads last. How many mils do you use before you lose the "new" head performance. Days don't equate as we all vape at different amounts and many use different vaping techniques. A $40 clearo (or a bit less) seems high for [just] air flow control. To go back to a clearo, I need air flow and juice control and 30 mil heads (at least).

I'm sincerely hoping we can get a clearo in 2014 with air and juice control, and rebuildable heads. I would definitely buy a clearo with those performance specs. This Aspire Nautilus appears to be closing in on it. I'm going to follow it's development and usage closely to see how everyone likes it. Good luck and thanks for the info.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Been hearing a lot of great things about this and the Davide. A little pricy at this time but should came down some over time. can anyone comment on how much liquid they are going through on a daily basis compared to what they were using before.

also, saw some pics of the aspire heads taken apart. looks a little tricky as far as a rebuild. they were not built as rebuild product.

Last edited:

twolostminds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2009
I am struggling trying to decide between the Nautilus and the Aerotank. I just ordered a Protank 3 to replace my Kanger T3S's and disapointing Aspire CE5's & CE5S's that kept failing. I like the idea of the Protank 3 and Aerotank using the same coils...but have been hearing the Nautilus is great. Anyone compare the two side by side?

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Yes the initial specs and early reviews make the nautilus attractive but the price tag is a bit steep especially when you factor in the increased cost of the heads on top of the increased cost of the actual unit. I just ordered a davide aspire bdc so I can use up my stockpile of single coil kanger heads and my original aspire heads. Hoping the air slots on the davide allow me to flush mount on my provari unlike the Aspire brand which requires an additional airflow attachment to use. Hoping DiscountVapors will be selling the nautilus and new heads by the time I finish through my current stock of heads as he usually has best prices.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
How long have the aspire heads lasted for you? I find with bobas after an entire day I have to alcohol soak or toss due to funky flavor.

Boba's Bounty is going to gunk up anything you put it in.

Even using it in a dripper, I have to dryburn the coil and re-wick after a day or so of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread