The best 901, 510 and 302 deals in the world - 6 month warranty and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All color schemes currently available!

The Versus 510 comes in the following three color schemes:
--Stainless Steel with Blacklight LED
--Titanium with Blue LED
--Copper with Blacklight LED (back ordered)

COMING SOON:
--White with Blacklight LED
--Black with Blacklight LED

NEW:
--L2510 - Matte Black with Blue LED
--L2510 - Matte White with Blue LED

The Totem 302 comes in the following three color schemes:
--Matte Black with Blue LED
--Copper with Blacklight LED
--Glossy White with Red LED

The Stasis 901 comes in the following two color schemes:
--Glossy Black with White LED
--Stainless Steel with Blacklight LED

The Versus 510, Stasis 901 and Totem 302 are currently available for only $35.00. Compare that to the leading 510 brands, include our 6-month warranty, and know all of our Versus 510 and Totem 302 models are manufactured by joyetech (Except for those marked L2510). Genuine, brilliant, and beautiful.

The Vapor Station was the first electronic cigarette supplier (soon to be manufacturer) to develop a Copper color scheme for any electronic cigarette device ever. We were also the first to utilize blacklight LEDs in our devices.

Each and every one of the Versus 510 color schemes are absolutely beautiful.

You can see them all here:
Vapor Station - Electronic cigarettes

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We've received all of our liquids and our manufacturers have finally received our old liquid recipes and are working on them as we speak. The original VS Cocoa, VS Frost, Cafe Sumatra and Cream Soda will be available soon. In the meantime, the current recipes are still great, just not the same as they were before. Give them a shot. Hell, if enough of you like them we might offer them as well under different names.

UK store 510s are ordered and on their way. The UK website will be up very, very soon!

Versus 510 kits are still only $40.00. Remember, this is a limited time offer. Get 'em while you can!

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
Scamz, it's exactly what it implies. It's a near ultraviolet light emitting diode. However, it only shows true when you pop the LED cap off. With the LED cap in place, it appears more of a violet color as it passes through the opaque gray plastic.

Have you thought about asking your manufacturer if he could replace the standard gray plastic with a hard clear plastic endcap? It would definitely bring the true blacklight effect out.

Just a thought.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Opus, I have thought about it and decided against it. I might sell the clear caps at some point, but the opaque caps are much more useful as they create a glow effect so you can see that it is activated while in use. If a clear cap was used instead, the light would only shine outward and you wouldn't be able to see that it is activated unless you held your hand or something in front of it.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've actually just requested spare clear caps (unattached) for my next big shipment, but that won't be for a while. I'll throw one or two in each kit in case people feel like making the change themselves.

Anyway, folks. $40.00 Versus 510's from The Vapor Station! 6-month warranty... can't beat that!

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
I've actually just requested spare clear caps (unattached) for my next big shipment, but that won't be for a while. I'll throw one or two in each kit in case people feel like making the change themselves.

Anyway, folks. $40.00 Versus 510's from The Vapor Station! 6-month warranty... can't beat that!

I think this is an excellent idea. It may keep people from asking why it doesn't look like a black light. Excellent decision.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If ordering more than two kits, the order needs to be processed over the phone. The website will only allow two kits to be added to the shopping cart at a time, just as it only allows 5 bottles of VS Vapor at a time.

Give me a ring: (469) 774-7983

The marked down price ($40.00) will be in effect until I return to the UK in early December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread