The best customer service experience in years. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryodream

Dec 7, 2010
FL, US
Hi,
I want to say thanks again for such a nice conversation and all the help you provided over the phone. I bought Atomic Cinnacide and Tasty Finger. You warned me straight away, AC will be a taste explosion, but I didn't listen :) No regrets, I love it. TF too. But you were 100% right. Even though they are so tasty, I can't make them a longer vape, coz their just too strong :)
I would like to ask you for a recommendation on milder flavors. The problem is I have no idea to describe whats my taste, as don't even know yet, probably. Funnily enough, even though I'm new to vaping and I just quit a smoking carrier of 21 years, I already know I don't like tobacco flavors, weird, right? I kinda have my favorites already: volcano's Blue Water Punch and fsusa'a Hypnotic Mist. I love these, because they're both mild, smooth, kinda dreamy flavors. All I can say, is both of them always make me think of the ocean :) They feel like cool, refreshing vapes. A real whole-day vape flavors.
Please, let me know if you have anything similar. I'm really hoping you can help me find my "refreshing" flavors at TV. I love everything about TV, the customer service, the prices, the taste. I really hope I can find my flavors in your corner...

Again, thank you.
Apologies for my poor english.

PS. What would be the best way to dilute AC? I think it'll be dreamy a bit milder. Either way, my uncle will go nuts about AC in its original form. He likes "strong" flavors.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Hi,

PS. What would be the best way to dilute AC? I think it'll be dreamy a bit milder. Either way, my uncle will go nuts about AC in its original form. He likes "strong" flavors.

You do not have to dilute the AC. Just order the "Geoff's Blend"!! It is a mixture of AC, Banana Nut Bread, and Butter Rum. It is AWESOME! It has the AC in it, but it is much milder with a incredible mixture of flavors. If you like the AC but feel it is a bit much. Try the GB, you will not be disappointed!!

CV :2cool:

dwillings

ECF Veteran
You do not have to dilute the AC. Just order the "Geoff's Blend"!! It is a mixture of AC, Banana Nut Bread, and Butter Rum. It is AWESOME! It has the AC in it, but it is much milder with a incredible mixture of flavors. If you like the AC but feel it is a bit much. Try the GB, you will not be disappointed!!

CV :2cool:

Geoff's Blend is quite amazing..I would recommend it as well..

cryodream

Dec 7, 2010
FL, US
Heh, I had to "apologize" to both Atomic Cinnacide and especially Tasty Finger. Yesterday in my first atty cleaning attempt I blew my one and only cisco 306 :cry: All I had was cartomizers, which I don't like (maybe I'm doing something wrong, i dunno) because the vapor production and taste is pretty much non existing with them and a single 510 Magma atty, which is no cisco either. I'm using the magma now. Even though I crave for my new ciscos to arrive (ordered new ones straight away), I must say, with a lighter magma "hit" AC and TF are a wonderfull. My gf likes lighter vaping with 510, so she loves the AC and TF. As for me, I'm loving them now too. Though, as soon as I get back on the cisco, I'm gonna mix me some lighter versions of both.

And thank you everyone for recommendations on flavors.
It's a shame, that TV does not do samples, coz I would love to taste every single flavor they have. Methinks, I'll go and hunt them myself in a The E-Liquid Swap Thread.

Last edited:

hushedpuppy

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Cinnamon is a very strong flavor! You might try mixing it with a bottle of butter cream it would smooth it out some or even dulce de leche!

I mix Dulce de Leche with Atomic Cinnacide... yum! But even better than that, I like DDL mixed 50/50 with Tastyfinger. It tones down the TF and adds a smooth creaminess.

I vaped the last of my DDL/TF this morning. Ah, me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread