The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The best hands down tobacco e juice out there!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Tommykcleveland, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tommykcleveland

Tommykcleveland Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    Hey fellow Vape Heads, I just got a small bottle of juice from a company I had not heard of until recently. I smoke Camel Cigarettes for 30 years, and when I started vaping a couple of years ago, I tried about 75 vendors total and found one that I liked the natural tobacco taste, but it is not like a cigarette. That changed today, and I have found the closest thing to a cigarette besides a real cigarette. I got it from: www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes
    Read the extraction methods and how they make the stuff, it is exactly what I was looking for but started to thing did not excist. They have cigar, pipe and cigarette extractions. I do not enjoy vaping pipe or cigar and have not tried them. The juice I got is called :Big Spirit and it is not sweet or perfume or anything except pure tobacco. Not everyone wants to vape juice that is like a cigarette, and if that is the case, this is not for you. I talked to Clay the guy who ownes it, on the phone and he is starting to extract specific single leaf type tobaccos. He is starting a Turkish extraction this weekend, and as a former Camel smoker, I can't wait. He does premade juice and pure extraction for DIYers as well. I very rarely post a review, but I have to share this one. Even if you just get a sample, or sample pack, give it a try. BTW, this is my first encounter with this vendor and I don't know them or work for them lol. It's just that good.

Your Fellow Vape Head,
    Tom

2. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Heard some good things about them but haven't tried them yet because most Net's are killer on equipment..I don't do RBA's or would have already tried them and also still have some GeJ cigarette tasting Nets(wrangler,fire cured,natural perique) around for dripping.If haven't tried Goodejuice yet they have some terrific cig like juices also.Will definately get around to trying them soon though.

3. Tommykcleveland

Jan 25, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    When I am concerned about equipment, sometimes I'll just fill a carto and see how it does there. If you like the tobacco stuff, I'm telling you that even a small sample will flip you out. It is finally like a cigarette almost, which is what I like, I do some other liquids, but tobacco has always been my main one. let me know when you do try them and tell me what you think.

4. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah Tom... thanks. This is a useful review... I heard some great stuff about these guys a few months back... and forgot about them...

What was your goto net or tobacco juice before discovering them?

Thanks, LT

5. Exhaler

Exhaler Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    I orded from them right after they opened. Found you have to steep the juice for about 10 days. I thought it to be quite good but a little on the strong side perhaps for some.
    While this is quite good, our likes and dislikes vary so much from person to person it's hard to say this shoe fits all.
    I am happy for you that you found a real goody vape to suit you. NETS tend to be good vapes and about all I use is very lightly flavored tobacco now.

6. dale1962

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    I vape tobacco's 99.9% of the time,so will try them out soon and report back here.Let me know how rough it is on hardware for u carto's,clearo's ect...if don't mind after some time using it. Thanks,Dale

7. bobbyh3342

bobbyh3342 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2013
    new london ct
    yeah thanks. maybe ill check them out!!!!!!!!!!

8. Tommykcleveland

Jan 25, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    I still use Virgin Vapor "Best Damn Tobacco" it has a great tobacco taste, but different than any other I have tried. It is definatly natural and goes very nicely when mixed with other light tobacco flavors. I have some stuff I call Shady Grady, which has the BDT, some Big Spirit, natural tobacco blend from PA, a little vanilla and a couple other little things. It might sound like a lot, but I am am a little heavier with the BDT, and a light mix of the others. Everyone who has tasted loves it. It is not exactly like a cigarette because it has a subtle sweet taste to it, but it does taste like real tobacco. Well most of it is real tobacco. I am trying some other blends with tobacco juice which I have. I am waiting for some of the NET Big Spirit extraction, and a bottle of the new Turkish tobacco that he has. I am trying to see if Virgin Vapor will sell me just extract, but have not heard back yet. If you really love tobacco and a little vanilla to it (very little, just enough) I can give you a more specific recipe for Shady Grady. Right now most of it is coming from premade vendors, however I am working on that as I learn to DIY. I have already replaced 3 juice types which I bought premade, and can now make DIY nearly exact. I can tell you that VV BDT is worth giving a try, they sell small samples. I can't speak much for other juice made by them, because I only tried a couple, and realized I much prefer tobacco over most other flavors in general.

9. Tommykcleveland

Jan 25, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    I agree that steeping helps with NETS because they make them pretty fresh, and although one can vape them right away, they are best mellowed. The only real variation I do is a tobacco that I lighten up with a few flavors that give it a much more vanilla flavor, with a hint of cotton candy. I have tons of extracts now to mess with, but I always find myself with either Shady Grady or my other "Crazy Uncle Neds Red" it has some of the vanilla that is red, so I thought it sounded good.

10. Tommykcleveland

Jan 25, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    The one caution I would mention is that if you are looking for a cigarette type tobacco you want the Big Spirit, or Turkish. The rest are all very much designed to be for pipe/cigar vapors.

11. dale1962

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Myself not to much into the pipe/cigar NETS but have Big Spirit and Sun-Cured Turkish on the way from NET.COM :).What equipment u using with these,I hear there pretty clean for NETS?

12. Wanderglobe

Wanderglobe Full Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Winnipeg
    Been looking for this and the positive feedback helps as well. Placed an order today. Sadly they're backed up due to popular demand. Also a good sign. Thanks for the post.

13. jmur

jmur Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    I'll also be checking them out later today. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.