Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
601 epipe is suitable for people who smoke two packs of real cigarettes a day.

here are features of 601 epipe for your reference:

*One cartridge supports 750 Smoke Mouthful (Aprox 50 cigarettes)
*900mAh Rechargeable Lithium battery
*Full battery keep for: 600 mouthfuls
*Charge time:3.5-4 hours
*Life of battery: 300 times Charging

Guarantee
Guarantee including: e-pipe body(battery cap excluded)
Guarantee period: one year

gto4

ECF Veteran
Well, I am smoking the cigar right now. I love the pipe, but it's so mellow. The cigar and pipe both burn through the liquid. When I put the same liquid in both, the cigar has a better throat hit and produces more smoke and a stronger flavor. The pipe smoke just seems to have a very thick and pleasing quality to it. I am only smoking other e cigs when I crave some strong flavor hits, or when I need portability. Hope that helps...

youngll11

ECF Veteran
Well, I am smoking the cigar right now. I love the pipe, but it's so mellow. The cigar and pipe both burn through the liquid. When I put the same liquid in both, the cigar has a better throat hit and produces more smoke and a stronger flavor. The pipe smoke just seems to have a very thick and pleasing quality to it. I am only smoking other e cigs when I crave some strong flavor hits, or when I need portability. Hope that helps...

I have watched videos both by asidrave and leaford who got such a huge throat hits on camera that they had to pause for a sec after exhaling. Asidrave also mentioned that he only goes through 1-2 carts a day... Is this waaaay off what everyone else is getting? I jsut dropped a bit of money on a 601 after reading some great reviews and now im a bit nervous...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread