"The Best In The World"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was looking online and did a boolean search for "Best Nicotine Liquid In The World" just to see what popped up.

To my surprise, I saw tons. The majority of which were mostly self-proclamations that were made by the companies themselves.

Part of me want to be so arrogant as to make the same proclamation. But honestly, the side of me that I've pushed to be since 1996 tell me the humble approach is the best.

As such.

Tasty Vapor - Hope You Like What We Do For You!

Last edited:

SlomChom

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
NE USA
I think you guys have the best ejuice! I've already tried a good amount of vendors but they're never as good as TV. Most of them are even more expensive! I don't know how you guys can sell such great products but keep the cost so low. I do know that TV will always be my main ejuice supplier.

I don't like companies that proclaim how amazing they are at every chance they get though. It just doesn't mean anything to me. If I want to see how good someone's ejuice is, I look for customer reviews and stuff like that. I don't think I've ever heard anything bad about you guys. Everyone seems to love TV ejuice, and so do I. No need for you to tell us how great it is, your ejuice speaks for itself. :)

Oh, and thanks for making quitting analogs so easy! Whenever I was tempted to have a real cig, I just thought about how awesome your juice is. I haven't had any desire to smoke a cig in the last few weeks, so I think I'm good. I could never imagine going back to those stinky, foul-tasting things now...

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
You got my vote. You might seriously just want to go all out and start proclaiming that you're the "best in the world" and start putting that on your bottles & web site until people believe it. You don't even have to be the best for it to work. Just look at Lil' Wayne. Just search for "best rapper alive" and all you see get is Lil' Wayne because of how often he says he's the best. He even has a song named 'best rapper alive' all about him. Say it enough and it doesn't even have to be true for people to believe it.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Nothing comes close to replacing Geoffs Blend as my all day vape. I've given in along with some of my friends to ordering samples from some of the other very well known vendors on ECF. Those samples inadvertently get dumped or given away.

Screaming from the rooftops that you are the best is not what builds a following. You let your deeds (in your case, your juices) speak for themselves.

You better not go anywhere Geoff. I honestly would not know what to do without my GB fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread