• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The best RY4 available to Oz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyka

Mar 11, 2010
Australia
After trying many different flavours and suppliers both my wife and I have come full circle and decided that RY4 is the everyday/all day vape that we like the best.

I've tried RY4 from HG & V4L. The one from V4L was a bit better and what we are still using now.

I want to get a dozen+ 30ml bottles (so we have a good 6-8 months supply on hand) and want to know if anyone can recommend any other suppliers (who ship downunder) who have good RY4.

JudgeD

Apr 25, 2010
Australia
Vaping Eastmall ry4 now and i love it. Kent to me is along the same line of flavour anyone else think so?

Agreed, Eastmalls RY4 is delicious. Having said that, it is the only RY4 I have tried so far.

I also have thier Kent / SEC and Im thinking they arent that similiar. Have you got your labels the right way around? :p

feebee

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
South of Sydney, Australia
I'm only a brand new vaper (all of 3 days) but RY4 is my fave that I could use as an all-dayer (& I got lots of sample flavours) I just ordered a couple of 30mls & some cartos from V4L today - BTW they have a 15% discount code, ROCKSTAR til Friday.

I do have one coming from HC as well, should be here tomoz I hope. I will let you know how it compares, & if it's every bit as good as V4L, I'll be stocking up more too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread