The Best Starter Kit I've Ever Seen Part II or III I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Every other day I get email from wanna-be-ex-smokers. Since September 2013 I've been pointing folks towards maxvaper.com. I like these starter kits so much I've made three, count 'em, three videos about E-Max Starter Kit gear. Since Day One maxvaper.com has offered starter kits for noobs that are the best introduction to vaping I Have Ever Seen.

Step 1: Put Down the Pack of Smokes
Step 2: Fill up the tank.
Step 3: Screw the tank onto the battery.
Step 4: Press the firing button.
Step 5: Never need cigarettes again.

My neighbor and his wife have been using the standard E-Max batteries for almost 2 years now. Do they want a VV battery? Do they want a VW battery? Do they want a mechanical mod? Do they want to try sub ohm vaping?

No, No, No, and NO.

They started with the E-Max and they're staying with the E-Max. And for the next week or so this kit:

THE ORIGINAL E-MAX KIT

is only $45.

Whaddaya get?

2 E-Max Manual Batteries
2 E-Max Tanks (with 2.4 ohm coils)
1 needle-nose e-liquid bottle
1 USB Charger
1 AC Wall Adapter
2 Extra E-Max Coils (2.4 ohm)
1 carry case

And ... TWO 10ml bottles of e-liquid in your choice of flavors.

$45 is one great price. Whenever I'm talking to anybody about switching over to vaping I tell 'em never never ever spend more than $50 for your first starter kit. And then I try to convince them to check out maxvaper.com so they'll get exactly what they need.

I stopped smoking with e-cigs almost five and a half years ago. According to my counter I've saved $13,940.42. I've got a couple of mechanical mods, a VW mod, and a VV mod all with huge tanks at my computer desk. But … when I go outside … I carry a couple of E-Max batteries/tanks in my shirt pocket. Because They Work.

Bob

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread