Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I know it's been awhile, sorry...but continuing on with my thread The Best Things In Life Are Free
obviously those are a bit outdated but a few still seem to be working, also after the FDA started the whole no free samples it's harder to find acutal freebies, most are $1 - $5 but still not bad deals for what you're getting

$1 greensmoke kit for first time customers only
I got one of these years ago when I first started out and it's one of my favorite cig-a-likes
haha apparently it's been so long i'm no longer in there system so just ordered another one ;) $1.07 for cig-a-like
ok moving on

Vapes.com free gift (it says, with every purchase, but not sure if that really is or not)

MadTown Vapor 2 free samples for new customers

Vista Vapors get a bottle for $4.99

$2.75 Nude Nicotine 15ml Sample Nicotine Base *note this is flavorless, either to be vaped as such or get higher strength to DIY juice mix with*

awesome-deal.png

now for some new stuff :D I will update this post as often as I can and feel free to add your own and I'll update the listing

New customers get 10x 10ml for only $1 at VapeWild use code: WELCOME10

Offer to try before you buy with Verdict Vapors
sign up and they will email you a code to receive 5x any 10ml of juice, only paying shipping, mine was $3.50 for total of 50ml ;) *if you don't want to sign up you can try the code they gave me: TBYB *

$2.99 Free Shipping Vape Pen Starter Kit from Vaping Plus

The ECig $0.50 10ml Sample + shipping = $4.49

Free samples and trials I'm not sure about this one, I signed up on their mailing list a month or two ago and have never heard anything, so I'm not really sure on this one but it was worth mentioning.

get up to 120ml of juice just pay shipping from VapeBox
Every time I've checked they've been out of stock, but from what I hear you do have to cancel your subscription after purchase.

Free disposable eCig and free 5 pack ejuice sample from eVape the ejuice is $2.95 and the disposable is $0.01 but every time I put in my shipping info it says that they don't ship to my location so I don't know....

The Vapes apparently they are out but you can fill out a form and they will get back to you (eventually)

If you like tobacco flavored vapes: VapeTrueBacco 5x 5ml for only $0.01 + shipping seems that all they have is 0 nic though. Don't forget to use code: FREE

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread