Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Guess the number of pieces of Thomas The Train track and train cars in the bins. (total combined in the two bins) (see hints and rules below)

Closest without going over wins choice of a 3.7v or 5v complete kit including charger, batteries, boge cartomizer, and joose sample from Kick Bass Vapor.

PLUS: Donated by Mini_Art - a custom Bag Lady PV lanyard bag with a choice of logos and names. See a sample of her work below in the next post, just under the photo of train track.

And a Sale! Purchase a complete kit today before 6PM Pacific Time and receive free shipping. BUT THERE IS MORE. If you buy a complete kit during this sale, and win the contest, you receive a full refund, and both kits free plus Mini’s custom PV lanyard bag, over $100 value FREE!!!!!

So, if you are feeling lucky, or play with Thomas regularly, I suggest you order a kit now. Ordering information is in my sales thread here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...uality-3-7v-box-mods-19-5v-box-mods-28-a.html

First a few facts and tips:

I could sell this bin of Thomas track on ebay and easily buy a Provari with the money
There are many large, and many small pieces of track
This train track tub is about 22 inches long, by 16 inches wide, and 22 inches deep, and its 2/3rd full
Next to Legos, this toy is a favorite with my kids

Rules: Only one post per hour
Must guess the closest without going over
Any supplier may play, and post in this thread
Thread will close at 1000 posts
Levitas and DerangedDoll are eligible to win again

Morpheus may post his price is right video when appropriate, and it will remain up until the moderators take it down. You must be 18 or older to watch.

[FONT="]Good Luck everone, and thanks for playing![/FONT]

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Here are the photos:

100_0081.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is an example of the bag you will receive:

bass001.jpg