Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz

Hey everybody, today we are going to start the BIG FAT royal smoker sale. The sale is pretty simple here. We have taken an additional 30% off our already low prices on Royal Smoker E2 and CE2 cartomizers.

That brings the price to $6.99 per 5 pack of cartos, then the savvy shopper will also use our everyday 10% off coupon ECF10 to bring your final price to LESS THEN $6.30 per 5 pack!

They won't last long so get them while they are hot!

We have...

2.8 and 3.2 ohm CE2 clearomizers
2.5, 2.8, and 3.2 ohm E2 steel caromizers

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DEAL!

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
Hiya.. I have a non-carto question: The 14500 batts you have that are high drain, what exactly is high drain? How is it different from regular protected ones? And the other LC14500's what is the LC? LOL I'm a battery tard. I use 14500 batteries but have no clue what all these differences are in them.

Oh! I am sooo loving the rubber drip tips! I tend to chew on the ends of my PVs and the aluminum ones are like fingernails on a chalkboard to my teeth, I just can't use them. Delrin are a bit better but these rubber ones are great!!
Thank you for the awesome price on these! Will you be getting more in stock?

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Just ordered finally. Your name is similar to another company...the vapordepot...so I was confused....great deal on the ce2s and the duals. Order 34....one more question....do you stock 16340 batteries...I am looking for some for a buzz unit. I also may need a new charger since this charger I have is around 4 months old and is going on the fritz....I am not looking at a immediate purchase just window shopping for now...LOL

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
Hiya.. I have a non-carto question: The 14500 batts you have that are high drain, what exactly is high drain? How is it different from regular protected ones? And the other LC14500's what is the LC? LOL I'm a battery tard. I use 14500 batteries but have no clue what all these differences are in them.

Oh! I am sooo loving the rubber drip tips! I tend to chew on the ends of my PVs and the aluminum ones are like fingernails on a chalkboard to my teeth, I just can't use them. Delrin are a bit better but these rubber ones are great!!
Thank you for the awesome price on these! Will you be getting more in stock?

good info on hi drain here

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo.../105037-high-drain-batteries.html#post1580259

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/notcigs/105176-high-drain-batteries-vs-normal-protected.html

I will see about getting some more rubber tips asap

Just ordered finally. Your name is similar to another company...the vapordepot...so I was confused....great deal on the ce2s and the duals. Order 34....one more question....do you stock 16340 batteries...I am looking for some for a buzz unit. I also may need a new charger since this charger I have is around 4 months old and is going on the fritz....I am not looking at a immediate purchase just window shopping for now...LOL

thank you for the order, i will try to get some 16340's in quickly.

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
LOL Thanks!....of course none of that made sense to my clueless blonde self...too many ohms and watts and amps and stuff. haha
All I think I got was that they are the unprotected batteries? Thanks fopr looking into more rubber tips. I only want like a half dozen for now. I've already lost one of the 3 I have LOL along with the PV...I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread