Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Lately I have been viewing a lot of APV pics with LARGE toppers. They remind me of some type of medieval weaponry...or something. My informal poll has concluded that a LOT of you are "Size Kings (Queens)!"

Is stealth vaping a thing of the past? Are the "minis" doomed? :unsure:

Nothing to do with looks, it's about capacity. A big tank doesn't have to refill as often. Dual coil systems also can burn juice faster. A chain vaping 0 nic cloud chaser would like 5 ml tank; somebody who needs an occasional puff to deal with nicotine craving could get by fine all day with 1ml of 35mg nic on a cigalike .

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Besides looks and capacity you also have to include advertising. Of course bigger is better...:facepalm:
When was the last time you saw a car ad saying..."new with lower horsepower, less storage space"
Order a coffee, where Tall & Grande = Small & Medium, then "do you want to Super Size" your order.....:facepalm:

Expecting vaping to be somehow different......:laugh:

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
I think you're assuming a small form factor and stealth vaping go hand in hand lol.

I am at work right now. I have my Nemesis in 18650 mode and my Kayfun Lite on top. I've been stealth vaping every day with this setup. People see me with my setup, but they don't see the vapor. So to them, I'm just holding it.

Personally, I don't need something huge, but it better last me all day. I chain vape so 18350s are completely out of the question :laugh:

yoloswag4jesus

Feb 2, 2014
Texas
It depends on your needs. Larger equipment has the capability to give you more battery life and more liquid capacity while smaller mods are easier and more convenient to carry.

I don't mind using a large mod while I'm at home since the pros outweigh the cons, but if I'm going out I'm going to use a smaller device I can pocket.

Small "stealth" setups aren't going anywhere.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I like tiny tanks...

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread