Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks, @5cardstud I have one of the push 'doies" from Atmistique. I rotated the gasket and it seems to be a bit better. I'm going to leave my BB standing upright tonight to check for leaks at the bottom.
I've been using mine that way for years. It got easier for me to use it that way than using a boro. Oh and I haven't had any leaks.

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
Finally received my Ratbald. Tomorrow I should be getting my Insider and I'm good to go.
c468069d9819e969b36229e6c38b86bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
Are you enjoying the Insider?

Yes it’s extremely easy to build on and the flavor is unbelievable. Some of the truest and best flavor I’ve tasted and the form factor of the Billet Box just adds to the whole package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: gnees

klee6150

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Salem, Oregon
What temp do you have it set at?
I am using the BVC 1.8 at 18.5 watts with the temp set to 100C and I have no issue with burning cartos.

Ok then. I feel better now. I think I just had my watts turned up too high. I was running a 2 ohm coil at 12.5 watts and it ended up burning the wick after about a quarter of a tank. I'm running a new one now at 10.5 watts and it seems to be keeping up better.

I was so used to setting the old BB to 4.6-4.8 and forgetting about it, I have to get used to the watts setting now! LOL!

Thanks guys!

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
I'm still having a bit of leaking. I'm going to switch over to the valve tank tomorrow. I'm considering getting one of the new ones. My 10 sets of batteries are getting old and need replacing. I figured I could buy a blem for not much more $$ than replacing all those batteries (as good of an excuse as any, I think). Besides, I have an over abundance of 18650's.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm having leaking while filling the tank with the Comfort Bridge. I fill the tank to within about 1/4" from the top, and it keeps leaking out from the bottom of the nauti mini coil, this is before I close the glass door all the way up. Could it be just this particular coil? First time to have this problem.

Reactions: HBcorpse

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm having leaking while filling the tank with the Comfort Bridge. I fill the tank to within about 1/4" from the top, and it keeps leaking out from the bottom of the nauti mini coil, this is before I close the glass door all the way up. Could it be just this particular coil? First time to have this problem.

Sounds like it could be the bottom O-ring on the tank...

Have you pulled the whole assembly out and watched where it's coming from while filling?

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Hi All -

For those of you running the tiny Aspire BVC coils, what is the highest VG ratio you are able to push through them? And, if you are high VG, do you dilute with a little distilled water?

Thank you in advance for your input!
Not necessarily high VG, but I use 50/50 in pretty much everything. I'm sure there are others that use much higher. :)

So let's say I am a blue collar hardworking person that comes up with a great idea. I test the idea out use it, make some for my friends, and everybody says it is incredible. So I decide to put it out there to the market and see what it does, and it is creating 100% satisfaction. I patent it, develop a manufacturing game plan, and I choose rather than sending it to China to mass produce, instead to keep manufacturing in America so I can stay on top of the quality associated with my brand. I hire American workers, and I now have to pay insurance, taxes, payroll taxes, payroll, rent, materials, etc, so to do this, I need to price the item a bit higher, but the quality you are getting on this item is extraordinarily high. There is high demand for my item, I sell them much faster than I can make them no matter how much I expand. Customers may have to be patient, but the item they will receive is worth it.

Then some Chinese manufacturer decides to carbon copy my item, put my company name on their product, mass produce it, and sell it worldwide.

They steal my idea, my brand, don't pay me a dime for any of it, and if the quality is poor, my name gets associated with it, and insult to injury, you get people out there not only buying it and telling others where they could buy it, but justifying it because of high demand and cost of the original that I created with all the costs built in.

Just to bring it home, the creator of the authentic Billet Box gets to lose out on that on all that revenue while he just had a baby.

This is the mindset I think about when it comes to clones. Justify the purchase all you want, but please keep it to yourself. I feel clones stifle innovation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get what you're saying and under any other circumstances would agree whole heatedly. Now though I find myself a single dad of five and am in the position that it's clone or nothing, what would you have me do??? My BB clone came to me knowing it was a clone, unlike other clones I bought unwittingly but still turned out to be game changers for me in terms of harm reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread