Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Does BBox make a clear-ish tank, other than the Boro? The tank featured in their videos most definitely is not the tank I received. Dry hit, this morning. Blech!

They don't make another clear tank any longer. The standard tank used to be clear plastic. They have been discontinued.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
That's interesting because the only time I've ever gotten a dry hit was with a boro tank, and I believe I'm the ONLY one that's happened to.

It just goes to show, different folks...

Nah ... It was my own doing. I'm using a bridge, and I had too little juice for it to wick properly. Was hoping for a clear tank so that I might mitigate the risk of doing stupid things. But, I'd undoubtedly find a different stupid thing to do, instead! :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Nah ... It was my own doing. I'm using a bridge, and I had too little juice for it to wick properly. Was hoping for a clear tank so that I might mitigate the risk of doing stupid things. But, I'd undoubtedly find a different stupid thing to do, instead! :facepalm:

I know stupid things. I know them well. And they know me. We're close.

So do you have any issue seeing your juice in the delrin tank?

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I know stupid things. I know them well. And they know me. We're close.

So do you have any issue seeing your juice in the delrin tank?

I do. I vape a mixture of 3 and 0 mg - pretty clear juice. The delrin tank is not even translucent, let alone transparent. And I'm so accustomed to the P3 with a nautilus tank that I forget to look. (Which goes to my earlier point :). Probably I need a bell!)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I do. I vape a mixture of 3 and 0 mg - pretty clear juice. The delrin tank is not even translucent, let alone transparent. And I'm so accustomed to the P3 with a nautilus tank that I forget to look. (Which goes to my earlier point :). Probably I need a bell!)

No kidding? I wonder if they're made a little differently now. I have no problem seeing even the clearest in them, but mine are all about a year old. Whenever he first introduced them (and I don't recall exactly when that was).

Does it look anything like this?

20141214_123813.jpg

That's filled with NLV Red Apple, which you can see the color of here, in a Naughty tank. It's pretty light in color. Actually, it's very light. The pic is somewhat deceiving in that regard.

20141214_124004.jpg

I'm curious how that compares to what you see in the delrin tank. I'm obviously very partial to them. They're what I like refer to as "Me-Proof." ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Don't waste that good coffee. Can't take you anywhere. :lol::lol::lol:

At least not when I'm drinking. Not even coffee, apparently.

The one with the glass (whatever it's called) leaked like a sieve or it was the bridge but my Delrin works great.

Did you let the juice run low? If so, the bridge will leak in just about anything. My rule of thumb is that I fill at the halfway point. Since I started doing that, no problems at all.

Unless you count the olive oil mess that Kat unwrapped when I returned her Billet Box. But that's different. :blush:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well I like my Nitro better anyway. But I'm not sure I'll ever see any more which is par for me when I find something that works. If this one ever wears out.:laugh:

Sounds like operator error. :laugh:

If that were true it would be the same for my delrin.

WORDS FOR THE WISE.

BOOM_zps36bca9f2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread