The black plastic screw on the GGTS inside connector is stripped and leaking into the battery - any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hey guys.. so the black plastic on the connector (screws into the collector tank) is stripped. Last time I screwed it in it just kept turning and turning. I didn't think much of it, but this morning there was liquid under the collector tank (not a lot, but enough to make me nervous)... now I'm afraid juice will get on my battery.. Anyone have any suggestions for me? I will get a new one when I can (does anyone have a spare?) but in the meantime I'm not sure what to do.
Thanks!

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hey guys-
I got the black plastic in the mail from CoV but it didn't fit! It screws into the GGTS Collector Tank just fine but I can't fit the 2 little o-rings around the brass connector pin into the plastic, nor can I fit the little metal nut that screws in (the piece that sits between the brass battery connection and the black plastic)

Not sure what's going on here... are there different size connector insides?
I had to go back to using my old one, and I kinda dinged it up trying to get it out of my GGTS

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread