The Buzz Bomb Shelter... Mike should build bomb shelters, my Buzz is indestructable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
I dropped my Buzz. It made a noise like a firecracker when it hit the concrete. Oh, I've drtopped it before, but this time it hit the solid concrete so hard, the CRACK noise it made when it hit the ground... it really sounded like a fire cracker. I figured there was no freakin way it survived.

Sure enough, the light barely flickered red... it was dead. No vapor. I'm thinkin I killed it. I wondered how many G's it encountered. I was not surprised it was broken. Honestly, the noise when it hit the floor...

I get home. I throw some fresh batteries in and give it a shot... it's working fine. The batteries must have shattered internally, but the Buzz was absolutely undamaged! How the heck can a mod be more shock resistant than the freakin batteries are? I was dumbfounded... dumbfounded and happy!

Haven't posted in a long while, but this experience was worthy of it's own thread, not coincidentally, the month of my 1 year no analog anniversary. Couldn't have done it without my two Buzz's! Incredible.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Congratz on your 1 year anniversary and Vet status NoM!! Great to see you here :)

What a great story and I'm glad your Buzz survived!

I was showing off my original Buzz yesterday in Lowes and as I handed it to the sales guy we fumbled, it hit the floor, and rolled so far under the isle shelves that he had to get a stick to fish it out! He was very apologetic but amazed that there wasn't a scratch, dent or broken tank! I gave him an ECF card and a Notcigs card LOL

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I dropped my Buzz. It made a noise like a firecracker when it hit the concrete. Oh, I've drtopped it before, but this time it hit the solid concrete so hard, the CRACK noise it made when it hit the ground... it really sounded like a fire cracker. I figured there was no freakin way it survived.

Sure enough, the light barely flickered red... it was dead. No vapor. I'm thinkin I killed it. I wondered how many G's it encountered. I was not surprised it was broken. Honestly, the noise when it hit the floor...

I get home. I throw some fresh batteries in and give it a shot... it's working fine. The batteries must have shattered internally, but the Buzz was absolutely undamaged! How the heck can a mod be more shock resistant than the freakin batteries are? I was dumbfounded... dumbfounded and happy!

Haven't posted in a long while, but this experience was worthy of it's own thread, not coincidentally, the month of my 1 year no analog anniversary. Couldn't have done it without my two Buzz's! Incredible.

WOW good to hear !! and congrats on the anniversary !!

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
Bov......I think you need to get into marketing Notcigs......Buzz....she would be great :).....Ok, shameless plug for Bov I know but hey, she really represents the company and products very well. When I first came here, I thought she was an employee. You go girl....proud to know ya. :)
I admit I thought that too...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Bov......I think you need to get into marketing Notcigs......Buzz....she would be great :).....Ok, shameless plug for Bov I know but hey, she really represents the company and products very well. When I first came here, I thought she was an employee. You go girl....proud to know ya. :)

Bov = New Notcigs associate ??????? lots O' rules !!!
I agree 100% guys BOV ROCKS !

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Bov = New Notcigs associate ??????? lots O' rules !!!
I agree 100% guys BOV ROCKS !

Oh HELL NO!! lol

I represent Notcigs because I believe in the products, and Mike and his fine team! I don't want the restrictions a SA would have on the forums! I appreciate the kind words tho :)

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
Oh HELL NO!! lol

I represent Notcigs because I believe in the products, and Mike and his fine team! I don't want the restrictions a SA would have on the forums! I appreciate the kind words tho :)

Happy to be the Buzz Amusment Officer?

Sold my last fixed voltage mod on the classies today... I can't go back to that again... too spoiled with a Buzz glued to my hand.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
That title is self appointed LOL!

I was in Lowes looking for the shaft collars to make a carto punch with. That's how I ended up demonstrating my Buzz :) The guy was fascinated with the whole idea, he'd seen the little starter kits but never anything like a Buzz. He dragged me around to show it to a couple of other employees too! Turned out that he's also tattoo artist and was interested in bartering on a memorial tatt for my mom that I've wanted to get for years...almost worth trading a Buzz for ;)

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
My new laser engraving , just for you all !!! LMAO
100_0185.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread