The Campfire....Pull up a stump, share a story and get to VAPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Dalton has got his work cut out for him. Cut and paste the whole novella

I started work on that last night...Some of the earliest quotes though I am not sure if they are indeed Novella, or just ODDness. Haha!

The earliest quote that I am 100% positive is Novella is post 438 of the thread. Before that I don't really get characters, so much as ODDness. LOL

Last edited:

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
I started work on that last night...Some of the earliest quotes though I am not sure if they are indeed Novella, or just ODDness. Haha!

The earliest quote that I am 100% positive is Novella is post 438 of the thread. Before that I don't really get characters, so much as ODDness. LOL

Thank you for doing all that Dalton :)

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine

Thinking about it, I have come to this conclusion...I will put the entire Novella into one post(if that's possible LOL) Then if there is something that isn't Novella but just oddness, people can make a post to let me know, and I will fix it. Same as if I happen to miss something. Sound good?

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
Thinking about it, I have come to this conclusion...I will put the entire Novella into one post(if that's possible LOL) Then if there is something that isn't Novella but just oddness, people can make a post to let me know, and I will fix it. Same as if I happen to miss something. Sound good?

Sounds good..and lots of work, good luck

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011

Sounds good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread