The CE2 Clearomizer XL from Clouds of Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. 2 things I learned after makin the vid thoug:
1. Be careful unscrewing them from the battery. I was swapping batteries and the plastic turned and popped off, dumping a whole carto into my hand.
2. I recently used some 100% vg juice and I got the burnt taste and horrible wicking. I opened it up, flushed with water, and dried for a min. with a blow dryer. Refilled with thinner juice and it's been vapin like a champ again.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Haha...I know. I almost didn't post this because of that, and the audio being crappy. I just didn't feel like remaking it at the time. Thanks for the advice smartass lol!

Sorry I couldn't resist ... I saw that on a web site a few months ago and it made me think of my wife.
I've told her 50 times to turn the phone sideways (actually with an iPhone you have to start sideways).
Now I have a folder full of vids that I can't get full screen.

Keep up the good work !!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Just posted another review...and my phone is turned sideways lol. I actually bought a tripod for the iphone cuz im a sucker for gadgets. Its called the gorillamobile, made by Joby Inc. Its one of those flexible legged tripods and im quite happy with it.

I got one too, it also works with my new Flip video cam, there cool, they look like a robot, hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread