The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Chameleon - final review

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Switched, Jun 29, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Thanks Port. LTSN! Waz up? Did ya get the Sabretouch?

2. portguy

portguy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Portugal
    Mmmm...it's the Buzz! And no...not yet :( Everything is rollingggggg..rollingggg....

3. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Oops! There is so many out there I have lost track of our last conversation.

4. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    The Chameleon has performed like a trooper since acquisition, requiring but periodic cleaning. Of late although the unit was still firing, the current wasn't flowing correctly, or it seemed. The culprit dirty contacts on the switch itself.

Today after 7 months of heavy use, I replaced the switch which took all of 15 minutes and it is performing like a champ once again. For those less mechanically inclined there is a good video on how to carry out this procedure, it is quite simple, or for the seriously mechanically challenged folks for the cost of shipping, IkenVape will replace the switch under warranty for a period of 1 year. Knowing Isaac, if contacted he may even do it out of warranty for the original owner. This is something that can be discussed with the vendor.

5. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Yeah Switched, I love the beauty of the unit but way too big for me also..

6. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    I hear ya doots but the purpose of the revival was a follow up to the final review...

The Chameleon has performed like a trooper since acquisition, requiring but periodic cleaning. Of late although the unit was still firing, the current wasn't flowing correctly, or it seemed. The culprit dirty contacts on the switch itself.

Today after 7 months of heavy use, I replaced the switch which took all of 15 minutes and it is performing like a champ once again. For those less mechanically inclined there is a good video on how to carry out this procedure, it is quite simple, or for the seriously mechanically challenged folks for the cost of shipping, IkenVape will replace the switch under warranty for a period of 1 year. Knowing Isaac, if contacted he may even do it out of warranty for the original owner. This is something that can be discussed with the vendor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.