The Chibi Carto Tank from Parkes Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
Aloha
Saw the Chibi Carto Tank from Parkes Vapers in the US a week ago having seen the delay for UK distributed tanks and thought they might be worth ago at $8 + $5 delivery so $13 delivered (about £8.50)! Ordered late on the 23rd and arrived today (29th) - so 5/6 days from the US is pretty good!
good.png

Chibi tank, Lil Mama and ACT v1

The Chibi is a dinky ickle 3ml carto tank and is a Polycarbonate tube with a vinyl grommet at each end and fits either a standard or LR Boge carto - which comes pre-punched (2 holes) and fitted (it should fit one of the shorty DCC's too) and the top of the carto sticks out of the top making it easy to fit a drip tip! I ordered the standard Boge which the Provari tells me is 2.8Ohms.

Chibi on the Provari

To fill, just fill a syringe to 3ml, insert the needle (or Spiky Thing) down the side of the top grommet, and top up. Took exactly 3ml, with possibly a drop to spare.

This a really simple, basic designed tank and as cheap as chips. It works great and is the 1st tank of all the ones i've bought (ACTv1-3, Liquinantor, and Lil Mama/Big Daddy) which hasn't leaked at all from the moment i've filled it - not even a stray drop!
good.png

This doesn't look out of place on a TorneGova

or even my preferred Echo Auto neither!

I've spent the day trying to make the Chibi Tank leak (not on the Provari mind!) - literally thrown it around, chucked it down, spun it, twisted it, shaken it and all without effect. OK it's not as aesthetically pleasing as me Lil Mama, with the tube not being as evenly cut and the
vinyl looking a tad bunged in - but if thee want to try a Carto tank, and are on a budget, or are looking for something that looks less out of place on a smaller device, or just fed up of leaks - I'd give this a full 5 out of 5 so far!
vape.gif

balanced.png

One thing i should add is the payment method: I confirmed the order, then got an email invoice, and the payment method is via We Pay not Paypal, which accepts debit cards - no hassle just a different method to what i'd used before - so thought i'd best reassure folk who maybe wondering!
wink.png

Parkes also mix their own ejuice and offer Bespoke options fa mixes (%PG/VG) on all thier flavours - Mary will shortly be offering sample packs, so make the most of the postage by trying some - couldn't resist the sound of SirOgre Juice
Delicious mix of cherries and bananas with chocolates and other yummy flavors sprinkled on top
:thumbs:

Originally posted on UK Vapers
Everyday, in EVERY way, Vaping just get's Better and Better!

Viva Vaping!

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
I'd been very happy with the Lil Mama and was definitely the most usable tank i'd owned so far - i only ordered the Chibi as a 'Hell why not at that price i'm stealing' kind of thing!

Got it today and tried all the things that have made other tanks leak - and the Chibi just doesn't!
And the Spiky Thing just makes refilling so easy - definitely a vet happy Vaper!

Nice one the Parkes Vaping team - ordered some XL Chibis and hope they and the Sir Ogres juice are as good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread