The CHUCK???? c'MON....gimme a break!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyRog

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Slidell, LA
www.facebook.com
My first and original reason for trying ecigs was COST. Cheaper than cigarettes? Im IN!!!! SO I bought me a little 510 starter kit, and LOVE it!!! Im not jonesing for a cigarette...and I LOVE that!!! Bought another 510 kit because Im really diggin this, and i really wanted BLACK to begin with, but when i first ordered, all they had in stock was metallic red, so I HAD to order another one so i could have the black that I wanted to begin with.

I should be good, now.....right? But NOOOooooooo......I keep reading through the damn forums and seeing all these cool OTHER monster rebuilds and overhauls and turbo models with Nitrous speed...and damnit....I want some cool stuff TOO!!!

Then I come across this CHUCK thing......crap.

CRAP!!!!!!!

I HAVE to have this.

It looks like a friggen baseball bat with a magical fire burning inside that when the exhaust from said magical fire is inhaled...it adds 3 inches to a guys unit!!! Thats the epitomy of MAN SMOKIN!!! Man......that is one bad-asterisk piece of machined metal.....like......the VAPINATOR!!!

And....oh my GOD.....it comes CUSTOMIZED????????? This is total BS!!!!! How can they live with themselves???? Placing a product like that in front of poor defensless, mindless purchasers....like ME!?!?!?

I must have this........I MUST BE THE CHUCK.

SO much for giving up tobacco to save a few bucks, huh???:facepalm:

Last edited:

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
SO much for giving up tobacco to save a few bucks, huh???

You're preaching to the choir, man. You're talkin' to a guy with a black Silver Bullet, 3 home-made box mods, 2 regular 510 kits, 2 901 kits,3 pass-through, a USB car charger, 12 different flavors of juice in 23 bottles, a drawer full of 18650 and 14500 (both regular and high drain) batteries, regular and LR atties, another drawer full of cartomizers... (pant*pant*pant)

Yeah, it's cheaper. Uh-huh. Right. :D

Now when the heck are those drip-tips gonna get here?

topaz_stone71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Central Ohio
Yup. Part of wanting to vape was the *cough* savings compared to cigs. So far I am the proud owner of several 510s & KR808s, 510 attys, cartos, the Ego, a Lady Vypr, 14500 batteries, and I should get my Saber Touch (hopefully the batteries from MadVapes too) today. Not to mention the schload of juices (darn you Tasty Vapor and Ms T's Bakery- stop making things taste so good!). I'd eventually like a GLV and a Chuck (with the True Blood poster graphic- I'm a geek). Of course, I get all ADD obsessive when I find something new to try. Not feeling any savings here yet.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
Now everyone has a choice, 3.7v-6v++!

Now a standard battery can only charge about 200-300 times, right?

Batteries for the mods: An 18650, or a CR123A (LiFePO4 in my case) are reported to charge about 1000. These are about $5 (protected) for a set of two (from Hong Kong, China). I think this is where you save money when standard manual batteries are about $10/piece.

Last edited:

mphsjeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey at least you all can blow out the candles on your next birthday cake without hackin all over it!!!!!! But yes I got sucked in too and built my own NicoStick with parts from MadVapes....I was looking at the "bigger" mods until the boss(wife) walked by the computer and got all "baby are you looking at buying me a dil#@"...well that visual will not go away so I am scared and safe from buying any more super mods for fear of looking like I am walking around with a lady toy in my mouth.
But yes that little signiture tag below saying I have saved so much money is not true at all. BUT I have placed a self rule thanks to MadVapes who is like a hardware store for us gotta have more vapers....If I can not build it, im not buying it.

Heisenberg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Vegas
www.myspace.com
ugh I'm JUST starting. I got a dse801 kit, and the next day ordered two joye 302 attys and a manual 801 battery. A USB passthrough and mains adapter (which i coulda biult myself) and some more juice. I'm not done! I'm gunna order some low resistance BE112s I think they're called? I need to get the resistance of the attys down so I know which to get for my passthroughs and which to get for my batteries and which to get for the chuck when I eventually get it.

Eventually. Because I want to carry around something that'll work like my passthrough does and last for a day and a half AND has a picture of me measuring my **golf club** on it!

Last edited:

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I have 2 Chucks and that's all I use. One for my office and one for the family room. I didn't like having to take one back and forth so that's why I got the second one. Oh, and Big Daddy, when you said "How can they live with themselves"... It isn't "they" it's "he". It's just one guy all by himself making these by the hundreds. He (Jeff) is a true wizard at what he does.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
I have 2 Chucks and that's all I use. One for my office and one for the family room. I didn't like having to take one back and forth so that's why I got the second one. Oh, and Big Daddy, when you said "How can they live with themselves"... It isn't "they" it's "he". It's just one guy all by himself making these by the hundreds. He (Jeff) is a true wizard at what he does.
Yep!! Houdini, go fer enuff back in da saturday thread and Mr jeffakamax does seem to have himself more dan a few Clones (juts how many we may nebber Know)....Hecknaw

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I have been using the FDA as my buying excuse for well over a year. "But I have to stock up in case they BAN them honey!!"

BTW the CHUCK rocks! I have several! I use it every day.

Ha!! ME TOO!! :lol:

I have 3 510 kits, 2 Kr808 kits, (don't use 'em), 2 GG's (sold them), a Precise, a V3 Stick, 2 Egos and enough liquid to keep Toronto in ejuice for a YEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread