The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The CHUCK

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Crossbar, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crossbar

Crossbar Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Does anyone know if the Jeff dude, that makes the Chucks hangs out on these boards. I ordered a chuck from him but outside of his website. For some reason, my computer wouldn't let me do it. However, I never recieved a comfirmation to the order. If anyone knows his user name, that would be great! I could use some help! Please!

2. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    His user name is jeffakamax. He does come here, and can be found in the E-Cigarette Supplier's Forum in a thread called "How to Spend a Saturday".

It's a long thread, so you may want to jump to the end.

3. franklyspeaking

franklyspeaking Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2009
    Arlington, Texas
  4. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    When I ordered, I wrote him an email asking him to confirm and he did so very quickly. But I ask everyone I do business with to confirm payment and shipping information. Its just how I do business.

5. Crossbar

Crossbar Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Well, I did request a confirmation with him through my e-mail. I just never got it. That's when I turned to you fine people. By the way THANK YOU ALL! for the quick responses!

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.