[The Clean Vape] Premium E Liquid - Diketone Free - Deals, Info and more! Two new Flavor releases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffi

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2015
CA, USA
www.thecleanvape.com
Our line is 100% diketone free which means that it contains no Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl and Acetoin. These components have been known for inhalation risks which have not yet been thoroughly tested. For more information on these chemicals, you can read our blog post here: Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin and E Liquid . Some of our juices have also been sent to an independent lab to verify the purity of our juice. The results can also be seen in the blog post.

We released 2 new flavors today which are the following:

One of them is Chocolate PB&J .This is a tasty mix of Chocolate, Peanut butter, and strawberry Jelly. I've had some people say it tastes like a PB&J Milkshake, other people say it tastes like a peanut butter cup with strawberry jelly inside. Either way, it's good!!

The other is Dragonberry Kiwi . A twist on the classic favorite of Strawberry Kiwi. I figured Dragonfruit goes well with strawberries and tried it out. It was too delicious not to put it up!! You get the taste of the exotic dragon fruit with notes of strawberries and kiwi at the end with a nice tart kick coming through at the end. This is sure to be many people's ADVs!

Check us out!!

Fan favorites thus far have been:

Strawberry Custard: Creamy custard with strawberry. Very balanced and tasty without being "too much."

Thorny Strapple: Cactus, Apples, Strawberries blended together to perfection. If you like fruits, you'll like this one.

Drahoney Berry: Dragonfruit, Honeydew, Strawberries and other notes combine for a tasty combination. Again, if you like fruits you will like this ;-)

Breezy Mangelon: If you like menthol juices you will like this one. It's a subtle vape with a nice cool hit of koolada. It is watermelon, mango, hint of coconut and a smaller hint of honeysuckle.

The Clean Vape E Liquid | Diacetyl and Diketone Free

Check us out!

The Dog Guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
New York
OK, as promised Raffi! I let my juices steep for about 14 days from creation date now and here is what I can tell you:
Thorny strapple--
setup: protank mini 10w on itaste VV4
smooth clean taste, strawberry is the star in this mix, but totally not overpowering. I thought from the smell it was going to be way overpowering since the whole package smelled like strapple...I was wrong! The apple created a nice undertone and tones it down a bit and cactus is very very subtle. At 50/50 I got a great vape cloud and that's at 10w in a moderate tank!
Buttery Nipple-
setup: Aspire Aerotank mini mini 10w on itaste VV4Well, who don't like nipples??? and buttery at that!:evil: This one was in an Innokin I30. The tank kind of sucks, but I gave it a new coil. Smoooth Buttery caramel like taste with Irish Cream overtones. It tastes a little boozy without the booze which is a great thing! not a ton of vape, but that''s the fault of the tank 100%
Creamy Tiramisu---
setup-10.5w on an Kanger Aerotank 1st gen. on an MVP2.0 I was worried about his one having lack of flavor FOOB, so I gave it an extra few days of steeping and.....what a difference! Nice overtones of espresso with undertones of creaminess! You can taste the marscapone or almost cannoli cream and even a hint of maybe a nutmeg like subtle hint. When I say subtle I mean really really subtle!! I personally would have added an extra flavor shot because the flavor is soooo nice! I think I would have liked it even better at 60pg/40vg too add a bit of throatiness, but that's very subjective!!
Last but not least:
The biggest surprise of the bunch...ORANGE DREAMCICLE- 9w on protank mini and MVP2.0. Let me start by saying I am not really a fan of orange...BUT...This one may be the game changer for me and orange! Not a tank cracker. My first vape was like Orange Fruit Loops and I thought that was nice...but just nice. A few minutes later it totally changed. I started to get some really nice deep rindy orange with a bit of orange zest on top with a subtle creaminess on the exhale. It's really not like vaping an orange juice, but the zest give it it's own personality. It seemed to me the warmer the vape got the better it tasted. Super nice vape cloud...at 9watts in a pro mini...NIIIICE!:banana: ( I need a dancing orange!) I'm really thinking that this would be a hell of a vape in a Kanger or Aspire Sub at like 30 watts! The flavors would reallllly percolate!

All in all what a great beginning to meeting clean vape!!! A definite group to check out and add to your stable of favorites
Thanks again Raffi!!! I hate lemon and now I'm dying to try the lemon bar...Someone send me a new mini Nautilus dammit:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread